• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
why stop here?
Don't forget about complaining all the time, about lists, prices not updating, about other lists, about people constantly asking the same questions and so on.

Why stop there?

Complaining about complaining.

Kurdel

Banned
ibeHPg5w4yGNwI.gif

Truer word have never been flashed before my eyes.

Dr Dogg

Needs more seizure inducing gifs saying "You might die tomorrow. Buy everything now! YOLO"

Anyway 3DMark just got a update with a few little tweaks and bizarrely a new test as well, Sky Diver which looks quite pretty (well for a gaming benchmark).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there any trusted tf2 key seller? I've got a little bit less than 5€ so I can't put it on my steam wallet

Search on TF2 Outpost for key -> money and look for people who have been around for a while (check their badge list to see their Years of Service badge) and have a lot of trades to their name. As I've said before, it can be a pain in the arse to find a seller who's actually online and dolling out keys for <$2 if you don't have a lot of rep and/or hundreds of hours in TF2.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Which are some the games you're looking forward to see on sale?
[/LIST]

- Saints Row 4
- Banished
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
- Lifeless Planet
- GTA 5 preorder (that would be awesome)

sprinkles

Just by quickly going over my Steam wishlist these are my must-gets:

• Might & Magic X
  • Killer is Dead
  • Child of Light
  • Strider
  • Demonicon
Plus I hope some of the recently released Visual Novels will have some good discounts.

nexen

Thanks, the thing with the batman game is that my OCD won't let me be until I get both 1 & 2, so that's why i didn't put it as an option. So I'll get the LEGO Marvel then...

Good news! LEGO Batman 3 is on its way!

To be actually helpful: LEGO Marvel is my favorite lego game so far by a large margin. So good.

JaseC

I'm moving to Canada from the US pretty soon. Will this effect my Steam account in any way? Will there be any issues accessing my content or anything?

Game access won't be affected, but you'll need to have Valve change the home country of your account as CAD support is coming in the near future. Submit a ticket, though be aware you'll probably be asked to jump through some proof of residency hoops.

I was thinking about the sale today at work and these were the only things I could come up with

- Any % over 20 for Dark Souls 2 season pass (too new...)
- Transistor (too new?)
- Obscure 1 & 2

These came to my mind when reading this thread:

- RE Revelativations (this is already 75% off and it's 10 bucks, will buy at 5 bucks)
- Wolfenstein (too new and I can't run it)
- Killer is Dead
- Banished

Garcia

Just by quickly going over my Steam wishlist these are my must-gets:

• Might & Magic X
  • Killer is Dead
  • Child of Light
  • Strider
  • Demonicon
Plus I hope some of the recently released Visual Novels will have some good discounts.

Thank you for reminding me of Strider. I completely forgot to wishlist it when it got released.

I also looked up Demonicon. Looks great; added it to my list as well.
Edit: And Killer is Dead. Wow, looks insane.

Jag

Wonder how many games I can idle on my PC at once? I apparently have a big backlog of cards that I never bothered to get. Thanks Enhanced Steam (and Jschackles)!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gun Metal -- MB-8B24AF923E1C3887 - Taken by Tesseract
RADical Roach -- MB-F9B8CBFAD891EA47 - Taken by Vuze
Hostile Waters -- MB-FDFFAFEFF9749A7C - Taken by NingenJanai
Soulbringer -- MB-E75BBFAFC7A87C95 - Taken by VikasNarula
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi -- MB-66F1B352720F9209 - Taken by Zeliard
Grimind -- MB-0D16968197207563 - Taken by redlacs
Humanity Asset -- MB-A5D804B6F9C5ADBA - Taken by liezryou

JaseC

Wonder how many games I can idle on my PC at once? I apparently have a big backlog of cards that I never bothered to get. Thanks Enhanced Steam (and Jschackles)!

As many as your PC can handle, but idling in more than one game drastically increases drop wait times to the point where you're just better off moving from game to game.

I haven't bought anything on last year's sale (except for gifts <3), but I definitely intend to decrease the amount of games on my wishlist. Also need to get my GF AC2. Can't wait!

Got in on a 4pack for Age of Mythology EE last night and have mixed feelings about it.

- Excruciating lag
- Voice taunts didn't work
- $30 base price is steep
- Steam discussions completely purged
- community already dying
+ everything that made the original great is still there
+ Steam additions (achievements, workshop supports, and cards)
+ improved camera and visuals

I grouped some of those together inconsistently, but I don't take it as a decisive list of good and bad things. Some problems can be fixed with some timely steam sales, but overall it was a mildly disappointing experience. If my friends and I can figure out the lag, we'll play again. Similar problems to AoE2HD. Apparently matchmaking isn't great, but I haven't messed with that yet.

Salsa

I keep going like "im probably gonna grab Wolfenstein is the discount is more than 25 percent off" and then I remember im thinking of it as if the base price was $45, like it should

Arthea

Got in on a 4pack for Age of Mythology EE last night and have mixed feelings about it.

- Excruciating lag
- Voice taunts didn't work
- $30 base price is steep
- Steam discussions completely purged
- community already dying
+ everything that made the original great is still there
+ Steam additions (achievements, workshop supports, and cards)
+ improved camera and visuals

I grouped some of those together inconsistently, but I don't take it as a decisive list of good and bad things. Some problems can be fixed with some timely steam sales, but overall it was a mildly disappointing experience. If my friends and I can figure out the lag, we'll play again. Similar problems to AoE2HD. Apparently matchmaking isn't great, but I haven't messed with that yet.
now I'm glad I still haven't bought this.

I keep going like "im probably gonna grab Wolfenstein is the discount is more than 25 percent off" and then I remember im thinking of it as if the base price was $45, like it should

I'm in the same boat, not buying it until base price drops a lot.
~$70 here now

Sini

Which are some the games you're looking forward to see on sale?
I'm planning to pick these up:
  • The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition - Please be 75% off for once
  • Anno 1404 Gold - Enhanced Steam shows that it still has Tages. Is that true?
  • Metal Gear Rising
  • Jazzpunk
  • Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches - I have to use someone's help because I can't buy DLCs for Dishonored thanks to retarded region restrictions
  • Pinball FX2 - Plants VS. Zombies Table
I want a lot more games, but I don't expect those to reach acceptable price for me.

Li Kao

Gaf, my Gaf, glad to see you again. I've been away from the thread for a good week, did I miss anything ?
And is there a page with a list of the current playfire rewards ? I don't know, seems to me that on some page you've got this or that but on the other you have some other rewards still active... Is it a hot mess or what ?

Just bought the Lego Movie (GMG/coupon), let's hope it's more batman 2 than marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom