• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
ModBot said:
Instructions for Daedalos42:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-3D57A82EFA2BB89B - Taken by Diedac

Perfect for those of you with X99 games.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for Hitman! Loved it on my PS3 so I can't wait to play through it again on PC

Ah, you started the game at the right time. Absolution has been consistently getting better performance every time a Graphics card maker releases new drivers.

Sajjaja

eh I only wanna post them on community for kicks

it's weird that it doesnt work tho, maybe it will next time. Ubisoft launcher doesnt mess up gameplay tracking or anything

It works for me, though I have the Uplay version and had to set the steam shortcut to the Blacklist exe after having launched Uplay. So try running Uplay first, then launching Blacklist.

Salsa

game can run at 60fps constantly with DX11, Tesselation, Parallax, SSAO + HBAO+, Ultra textures etc on a single 680 (if you use crappy FXAA)

im gonna obviously play with AA so im gonna turn something down but it's nice to see a game achieve what other many lousy ports should, specially from Ubi

liezryou

Unclaimed key from my loot
ModBot said:
Instructions for liezryou:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Medal Of Honor Steam -- MB-5A84B3BDED7D0C38 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Medal Of Honor Steam was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

tav7623

Looking at all the games that have been given away today (Rhaknar was a mad man giving away 40 games) I'm surprised that no one has yet to claim Guacamelee

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thanks liezryou for MOH
Looking at all the games that have been given away today (Rhaknar was a mad man giving away 40 games) I'm surprised that no one has yet to claim Guacamelee
People should get into it. It might have a few annoying moments but for most of the time its a great game.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

It's probably a case of "most people currently looking at the Steam thread have it already or don't want it," it happens from time to time for good games that are popular.

pfftt

U5FKfW7.png

kZio4i9.png

I need some quality Stealth™ gameplay

splintercellzqoid.gif

1367485110_8.gif

derrick would be proud

Thief employs pretty much the exact same open system as Blacklist where you can play it as an outright stealth game, an action game or something in-between. Although Garret is much more of a glass cannon than Sam Fisher and cannot survive any direct confrontation for too long. Thief also employs a similarly streamlined control scheme where a lot of actions are context sensitive, perhaps too many actions, but it's a little more sketchy and a lot less polished than Blacklist. The context sensitive actions sometimes fight with one another. Snuff out the candle you're looking directly at or cut out the picture slightly behind it off to the side, press E to find out which the game will choose! There are also a lot more bugs in Thief, pathing, A.I. and audio related. But if big, dumb and flashy is what you're hoping for more of after you're done Blacklist, can't go wrong picking Thief up for 10$.

tav7623

It's happened a few times over the past week I've noticed. Such a good game to get passed up!

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Super Turbo Championship Edition or if it's just (as BinaryPork2737 put it) a case of everyone who wants it already has it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

The Baconing -- MB-8E842D434652161F - Taken by SalsaShark
The Baconing Roesha DLC -- MB-EE79C01234043DA2
Plain Sight -- MB-A3BACF1D7DEDCBBF - Taken by scorpscarx

Caerith

Here's some bundle leftovers:

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for Caerith:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Skyborn -- MB-CBF76B6F9332CF48 - Taken by SalsaShark. 2 entrants total.
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-7B4C9F7E83012C1A - Taken by SeZMehK. 1 entrants total.

t1402798868z1.png

SpyGuy239

From the last Humble Bundle, just need to procrastinate so I did this:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Draw a Stickman: EPIC -- MB-D42DFAC7CEB7D5D4 - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-6D15BE59DDABD3B2 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda
Galcon Legends -- MB-91F498E12BFD4CDC - Taken by Purkake4
Frozen Synapse Plus Frozen Synapse Multiplayer Key -- MB-209BB7E555177E33
Ittle Dew -- MB-1D06F0D9FC2AA4F2 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Galcon Fusion Plus Galcon Fusion Registration Key -- MB-458AB3C95EE708A6 - Taken by bronson

Shade

Some unclaimed stuff from previous giveaways.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

xheRJRF.gif
alien shooter 2 conscription -- MB-2D40FABE3B2699B1 - Taken by Trejik
krater character dlc -- MB-14CC319776086B21 - Taken by pahamrick
Eets -- MB-23B2B479CD485361 - Taken by S1n1st3r
snuggle truck -- MB-01FFCBFD42317B48 - Taken by Exuro
tidalis -- MB-D4B1E0BFE1861A79 - Taken by FauX
plain sight -- MB-1E47489A904A027F - Taken by fuzzy123
offspring fling -- MB-D680CDBCC39A43CC - Taken by Dusk Golem
Ravensword Shadowlands -- MB-FA4BE39EC9C9C1BE
shattered haven -- MB-C2CEE546EE51D6C0

Adnor

Banned
Well bought Blacklist anyway. If someone wants to coop add me on Steam, same username, my broken english and accent will add to the difficulty!

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Okay, so I just saw this on the upcoming games. I've played this for free as a flash game on Kongregate about a year ago, and now they're going to charge for it? What gives? Doesn't even look like they're adding anything to the Steam version.

Salsa

Okay, so I just saw this on the upcoming games. I've played this for free as a flash game on Kongregate about a year ago, and now they're going to charge for it? What gives? Doesn't even look like they're adding anything to the Steam version.

I doubt that's the case since it's been rebuilt, seeing it has controller support. It's no longer flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom