• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Hi,

This is a giveaway for Two Worlds II, it's DLC, and the spinoff Castle Defense game. It's a bit rough around the edges, but TW2 is a solid RPG. I also included X-Blades for people more interested in an action game. I'm pretty sure the keys work, but unfortunately Steam has no mechanism for me to check, so I apologize if any of them have been taken.

ModBot said:
Instructions for everyone:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

RPG:

Two Worlds II -- MB-2F842B3710DA124C - Taken by Pakkidis. 7 entrants total.
[DLC]
Two Worlds II: Pirates of The Flying Fortress -- MB-137F4204FE6FCEC0 - Taken by Natty1. 5 entrants total.

Strategy:

Two Worlds II: Castle Defense -- MB-130453BDBD723FE7 - Taken by Volimar. 8 entrants total.

Action:

X-Blades -- MB-8680D41A81B66CD8 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito. 8 entrants total.

t1402804574z1.png

can i delete a game in beta completely from my library list?

You mean remove your ownership of the license? Contact Steam support, they are the only ones that can remove a game from your library.

Salsa

You mean remove your ownership of the license? Contact Steam support, they are the only ones that can remove a game from your library.

why would you even go through this trouble

a "hide" option has been requested for a while now tho. Origin has it

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I doubt that's the case since it's been rebuilt, seeing it has controller support. It's no longer flash.

Yeah, fair enough. Looks like it's on Android, iPhone, and even Ouya already so I guess it's gotten a lot bigger since I've played it. Great game, too. Guess if they want to try to turn a profit with it then more power to them.

kevin1025

Banned
I wonder if it has anything to do with the Super Turbo Championship Edition or if it's just (as BinaryPork2737 put it) a case of everyone who wants it already has it.

It may be a case of both, yeah. But for the type of game it is, and the quality of the game, the audience should be pretty large! The game deserves a lot of love.

Also, you know you have a problem when you're organizing your wishlist on importance during a sale, and trading in beloved games for Steam wallet. So I have a big problem.

There's definitively offline co-op too. At least on the PS3 version, don't see why PC version wouldn't have it.
The store page doesn't list it. It might, but I don't know of any games that have offline co-op that don't list it there.

It is rather dumb though, if any game supports 360 controllers and has local co-op on other platforms, there's no reason to leave it out of the PC version.

Edit: v v Thanks, bronson!

bronson

Some random stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for bronson:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-AE337F30A5632068 - Taken by cHinzo
Lord of the Rings War in the North -- MB-16D9C3BEB19F7CAC - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
The Lord of the Rings Online Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-EF8595BADEC87FFC - Taken by Archangel_
Showdown Effect -- MB-9C9F3E4AFCA1625B - Taken by Casimir
Cave Story Plus -- MB-BE8C384729EEBB5C - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia
And Yet It Moves -- MB-EFC5050C404558BD

Nice giveaway again sir.
Wish I could enter, but I just traded for this the other day because I wanted to get in before region lock.

YES!

*reads Mega givers only*

NO!

*weeps uncontrollably*

I don't understand why people actually think 25 is a hard number to reach. Seriously.

Currently with the $1.69 price on the Indiegala Friday bundle, you can get 7 keys.
Buy 4 of them.
You spend $6.46 and are now eligible for all megagiver giveaways.
It's not really a prohibitive barrier to entry like 100+ or something would be.

Which Witcher is that? Two or Three?

I am ready for the Summer sale. Decided to go for the $50 card so I have extra for Steam GAF gifts.

ven3edp.jpg

I actually grabbed two of those and then ended up spending $13+ of it already on SC:Blacklist.
I seem to think you'll have no troubles spending that steam card easily. :)

--

Rhakie-chan, nice giveaways.
Seems to have turned out pretty well for you.
Damn shame I didn't get that karmic chance to enter for Grid 2. :p

--

I'm totally feeling this new updated Ermac concept art for MKX:

Kagemusha

Giveaway for juniors
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Legends of Aethereus -- MB-1BA714B3AE2C5D87

DogMeat77

The advertised Steamplay?

I love LBW

LBW is awesome. I bought it Day 1 but just started playing it this last week. It is a damn fine Zelda game. I am from the LTTP > Ocarina camp though - so it is no surprise that I've enjoyed my romp through the LBW world. It was like returning home after being away for years...

kevin1025

Banned
I still dont have a clue how this Playfire thing works. I had like £5.75 for about 3 weeks on Playfire, but on GMG it just shows 10cents.

Mine weren't showing up at all, once you go through support they update it for you and it should go to GMG. My wait time was around six hours.

Kanokare

LBW is awesome. I bought it Day 1 but just started playing it this last week. It is a damn fine Zelda game. I am from the LTTP > Ocarina camp though - so it is no surprise that I've enjoyed my romp through the LBW world. It was like returning home after being away for years...

Same here. I've always been a LTTP fan. Not to start a ranking debate but Oracles is a very close second to LTTP for me as well. I'm not sure where LBW fits yet but it's definitely up there :D

The best part of LBW is that it finally shed the bloat that's been on the last few Zelda titles.

It also prevents Salsa from getting banned before he can make his thread.

DogMeat77

Same here. I've always been a LTTP fan. Not to start a ranking debate but Oracles is a very close second to LTTP for me as well. I'm not sure where LBW fits yet but it's definitely up there :D

I'm also pretty fond of Link's Awakening. That stupid fishing and claw mini-game... those feels.

Skyzard

Banned
Went and got a x1 controller. Feels good. Should be a decent upgrade over the x360 controller. Not a big fan of the face buttons but hopefully they'll get better with time. Rest feels very good although the d-pad seems kinda fragile.

Can finally rest the x360 pads, had them for ages and they held up well.

Haven't bought an MS console since the original xbox. Glad to be able to contribute though.

Shame about the PS4 controller - battery issues thread, rubber on the analogue wearing off if you're not careful(?). I'd probably prefer to use the DS4 but compatibility issues will probably bog me down too much. Right call I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom