• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3n4ud

2646622-love.png

Dean-Winchester-Sheds-A-Tear-On-Supernatural.gif

guess Im not waiting for it to hit 75%, thanks dude <3

My pleasure!

Evrain

Here's a couple of spare keys to celebrate the incoming sale. Some are great, some are good, and others are awful. Enjoy.

The Bureau may not work, the winner can pm me and I'll give you another code for it.
Thanks for GoF!
Speaking of which, I'm on the beta channel and my activation window doesn't display info on activated products anymore. Someone having the same problem?

EDIT: so, if I understand correctly, Blacklist is getting delisted (no pun intended)?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
steam needs a "was gifted" tab instead of just a generic "X person has recently bought"

Will people soon be blacklisted for not having blacklist?

yes. my next giveaway, youre blacklisted if you down own Blacklist :eek:

Miker

I think people have said Blacklist won't fall lower during the summer sale, but is that actually true? if it won't, I guess i'll pick up the copies on sale right now. Help me decide in the next few minutes!

Never mind, too late now. Oh well.

nexen

I still need to beat Dark Waters, I dunno why but that game didn't click with me the way the first did.

Same. Where Risen was janky yet charming Risen 2 just felt janky.
Didn't help that the shadows and grass were broken on my rig though. I might have stuck with it longer had they worked.

I'll try it again soon.

Surely Blacklist will probably be on sale again during the Summer Sale? I hope so anyway, cause I want it, but I find it more suitable to purchase it during the sale as you usually get cards for every £/$ you purchase which I can sell to discount for other games. :)

Hopefully patience is the key to success for me. :x If it's not on sale, Imma be mad at myself for saying this.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Probably old, but fault milestone one now has a store page.

Launched as a throwback to the Science Fiction genre in the 80’s, fault - milestone one is a Science Fantasy Kinetic Novel which depicts the story of a princess named Selphine and her Royal Guard Ritona. While attempting to make an escape from a brutal assault that’s devastated their homeland of Rughzenahide, the two mysteriously teleport to an unknown forest surrounded by vegetation not native to the surroundings of Rughzenahdie. The atmosphere is thick and heavy and no sign of life can be found, which is particularity unusual for such a lush forest. Sign of life isn’t the only thing missing though. Something is odd about this land - something is amiss - but Selphine and Ritona are too startled to notice the obvious.

Sekai Project is becoming one of my favorite publishers on Steam.

Jawmuncher

Ewwww uDontPlay. Also have to not spend all my money until the sale. Gonna be trawling Gaf for pricing errors

I figured I'd put up with it for 10 bucks. If you grab something that has coop and I have it I'm down to play if you are. Want to play more with steam GAF and I know you were one of the people here trying to do the same.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Weeklong deals... welp

edit: weeklong deals end... june 19th LOL

DAT VALVE TIME WEEK

HoosTrax

Not sure if anyone had this on their shopping list, but I've been playing through GRID 2 over the weekend. I would say that it's a decent game if you liked the concept behind Need for Speed: Prostreet, but thought it lacked good execution. It looks decent enough maxed out at Ultra settings and runs at 120fps on a GTX780 in most cases, other than more complex city tracks and when there are a lot of racers around, in which case it will drop down to the 80s.

Pet peeve -- Codies, please get rid of the black bars in Replay view.

Bonnet-cam is serviceable if you're using a wheel. I have to say that I found DiRT 3 a more enjoyable driving experience. Moreso because I haven't had to deal with GRID/GRID2's badly implemented rubberbanding AI so far.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
It's currently only in Japanese? wut

also thanks for Inescapable.

Yeah, they're apparently trying something different with this release:

Sekai Project's blog said:
We’re [sic] will be trying out an experiment with Japanese visual novels. The game will initially launch as Japanese language only while we patch in the English localization over time.

We expect to patch in the first chapter of fault milestone one in English by June 20th 2014.

And you're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom