• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you Steambabys played Bedlam?

Somehow I think only people who grew up with 90s PC shooters can enjoy it. I finished the first campaign and the first Unreal Tournament level and it is kinda cool. The controller support is bad though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I would to. I still REALLY want my idea of a DMC crossover. Dante and Uncle Dante team up would be cool. Nero can sit on the side or something. Guy is a loser.

Cool Dante has all the Nero mechanics we needed so not even sit but completely disappear.

Shadownet

Banned
Pretty disappointed with this whole thing. But at least the statue is nice.
My Geralt statue still shit on this though
2fPb41p.jpg

Chariot

Well I'd like to download Batman, but it's telling me that it's "Busy Writing to Disk"
The fuck is this shit.
Did you never saw this? Payday 2 has this too. Some games have big single files to work with, those take a while to progress.

I have fun with Neptunia Re:Birth 1.

But, DAMN! I didnt know Re:Birth 2 was also out and now I missed out on buying it on sale :( Was it on sale with the same discount as rebirth1?
Yes, you failed the Nep.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I have fun with Neptunia Re:Birth 1.

But, DAMN! I didnt know Re:Birth 2 was also out and now I missed out on buying it on sale :( Was it on sale with the same discount as rebirth1?

Yes it was, 70% off

Rizzi

Did you never saw this? Payday 2 has this too. Some games have big single files to work with, those take a while to progress.

Yes, you failed the Nep.

I'm trying to download the last two GB. And it's just stopped. Been like this for an hour.

Oh my God. Batman's skin is gray. I'm pretty sure he's dead.

Probably for the best. There's no way his skeletal structure could withstand such an immense increase in size for too long.

Kyougar

Thank god it isnt the wait between winter sale and Summer sale.

Only like 3 to 4 month to the next sale.
Or maybe they get it on sale inbetween!
Or I buy it fullprice....

Sarcasm

For those who have played hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 1 I have a couple questions.

First time playing this, went to boot it up to see it a little bit (going to play after last final) and I see dlc text spam at the start, the dlc stuff is easy to find right? I mean like you can easily find it and not miss it correct?

Now anything I need to know, especially about leveling up and stats?

Kyougar

Why do i have to see this only Yesterday 2 hours after the sale ends? I saw NEP on my discovery queue and thought "Man, this feature is stupid, it tells me about games I already own". And THEN I saw its Rebirth 2 :[

well, I have a consolation price with Agarest 2. I allready sunk hundred hours in Agarest 1 and zero, that Fucker.

Anteater

I really enjoyed DmC Dante. He's a fun punk and basically reminds me of DMC3 Dante just not as over the top.

I like him better than dmc3 dante really, sure his design and his garbage bag jacket looks silly and I think the story is crap but his character was the least of its problems and he's quite a likeable character with some development.

They really messed up Vergil though, he's terrible.

NT did a great job and I think if Capcom outsourced them to make a new IP instead but kept that combat system, they would've gotten themselves a great new series, but they wasted their talent making a dmc clone with not much room on character design and the plot.

Deitus

Sorry just how I see him. Also wonder how long it will take to see him in DMC 4 SE. Someone's bound to make him a skin

Eh, I was just referencing the line from DmC. I'll agree to disagree on Nu Dante's personality though.

You are right that it's only a matter of time before someone makes a skin of him in DMC4 SE.

well, I have a consolation price with Agarest 2. I allready sunk hundred hours in Agarest 1 and zero, that Fucker.

My condolences.

I also finished both of them...

Agarest 2 is far better than 1 and Zero. It really feels like a JRPG and not just some waiting-simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom