• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werd

I liked the Mako, jumping over rockets was great. Although the long elevated highway segment where you could fall off was a bit much.

Jawmuncher

agreed. have they announced a new game or something? they sure are clinging to retro city rampage. it was a fun game but bro, its time to move on.

He put too much work into it to bother making a new game. Also it might just be me but RCR seems like the game that was hyped and fell flat. Don't see anyone ever talking about it outside of the crazy re releases it seems to get.

He put too much work into it to bother making a new game. Also it might just be me but RCR seems like the game that was hyped and fell flat. Don't see anyone ever talking about it outside of the crazy re releases it seems to get.

the game was really fun up until around the end where the difficulty goes way up to a point its no longer even fair imo. i'd give it a 6/10, if not for the difficulty spike around the end it would've gotten a 7/10.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Alright, more Close Your Eyes love to go around. Another 10 keys, have only 8 more keys to give away here after this.

header.jpg

Close Your Eyes steam page

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dusk Golem, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #2 -- MB-50749F5E37FCAB6A - Taken by pantsattack
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #3 -- MB-67831AA68777C3E9 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #6 -- MB-66C094AA86B10CF6 - Taken by Shantom
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #7 -- MB-FAEF3C98751E87FD - Taken by ExoSoul
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #4 -- MB-0DBC109F04A71B79 - Taken by pahamrick
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #5 -- MB-91F48E37FDA7AF99 - Taken by Bayonetta
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #8 -- MB-4C4F77C3610BD307 - Taken by GaussTek
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #9 -- MB-E1E761DED9F59733 - Taken by Phinor
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC -- MB-853D6F2D8BC9C95D - Taken by Baha
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #10 -- MB-151A15D8315A1A64 - Taken by maty

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Console Classics Update

Hi all!

Thanks so much for trying out N2O! We’re really excited with our first release of a classic game on Steam, and are hoping to make many more forgotten classics available on PC soon. We’ve received a lot of kind words as well as constructive feedback on this first release, so we wanted to update you on our progress.

In an upcoming patch [later today] we will have fixed certain fullscreen resolution issues as well as issues some users reported with saving their resolution changes. We also got notified our game did not include the appropriate GPL license information, which got lost in the transition from our own custom installer to the SteamPipe installer, which we will rectify in the upcoming patch.

If you have any questions, issues, feedback or just want to say hi, contact us through our site here: http://www.consoleclassics.co/?page_id=313 :)

We really appreciate all your interest and hope you will enjoy playing these vintage classics with us!

Best regards,

The Console Classics Team

Arthea

Combat cats is fun, I would call it a swap four ship combat game. How do you like it?

Only why it has only full screen mode, I'll never understand.

edited: if... on if mind you I install Terraria, together with Castaway Paradise, I can kiss 52 games per year good buy I assume?

Only why it has only full screen mode, I'll never understand.

edited: if... on if mind you I install Terraria, together with Castaway Paradise, I can kiss 52 games per year good buy I assume?

Or you can just rush through the remaining games to complete the challenge and dedicate the rest of year to Terraria and Castaway Paradise.

but Styx is good. buy it

I've heard that and I plan on it, but it can wait until it's <$10.

That is kinda funny. How bold people can be. I mean, it is a commercial product in the end. Does using an emulator also mean that Sony themselves could be against it?

Their announcement is on the last page. They updated things to include proper GPL, and also shared their code with another gaffer when asked. Things seem to be on the level which makes me happy for more ports to come out.

MUnited83

For you.
I'd get it if it was on the p4, i still got my ps3 connected and all but after using the dualshock 4 for so long i just can't get back into the ps3 controller, just use my ps3 for netflix and hbo go since its connected to my tv while my ps4 is on my monitor

also thumbs up on the hair cut! really like it.
You can use PS4 controller on PS3 I believe.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Here we go, the last 8 keys for GAF for the Close Your Eyes giveaway stuff.

header.jpg

Close Your Eyes steam page

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dusk Golem, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #2 -- MB-753CD15C8D223AC3 - Taken by Sammichu
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #3 -- MB-AABF7CE92F4918E8 - Taken by Ozium
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #6 -- MB-F74004507CC5F440 - Taken by Stumpokapow
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #7 -- MB-B7E6DDBB187204B9 - Taken by Shade
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #4 -- MB-0E6540B373813524 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #5 -- MB-19FA4ABA37B7294A - Taken by Accoun
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC #8 -- MB-21FFF4E32106484D - Taken by gurm3n
Close Your Eyes and Goodie Bag DLC -- MB-45564DDBF9ECA8D9 - Taken by Cosmic Schwung

Werd

Have to say Elberm Mountains was a pretty irritating area in Ys: Oath in Felghana. Has really long stretches without a save point and a very overly complicated confusing layout for a map where you can constantly fall down multiple levels on ice paths. With no mini-map.

Anyone, so far Oath isn't bad or anything I'm enjoying it but I liked Origin significantly more. Hugo the arrogant jerk was a nice change of pace from generic fantasy heroes (like Adol), and the supporting cast was much more interesting. The tower structure kept the pace up better and I generally liked the level design more. Bosses are pretty comparable.

Maybe Oath finishes strong though. How does Ark of Napishtim compare?

Arthea

Or you can just rush through the remaining games to complete the challenge and dedicate the rest of year to Terraria and Castaway Paradise.

you have a point! .... only I can't stop playing Castaway Paradise now, there is one fish I never caught, it drives me crazy, I just have to catch it.

this thread stopped being PC related awhile ago

no, it haven't stopped, please don't put wrong ideas into people heads, we already have hard time as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom