• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

guys... we haven't seen mrOrange for a month
what makes you think we are getting a new thread today?
unless morningbus is willing to sacrifice again

derExperte

Interesting discount for TRON RUN/r.
Is the ultimate edition worth getting?

Compared to the Deluxe it gives you 'an exclusive eight-song soundtrack featuring remixes of Giorgio Moroder and Raney Shockne’s mighty score, and a second “giftable” install of the core game'.

Arthea

Compared to the Deluxe it gives you 'an exclusive eight-song soundtrack featuring remixes of Giorgio Moroder and Raney Shockne’s mighty score, and a second “giftable” install of the core game'.

oh that explains it, I was wondering how they get 18€ by adding 3 to 5
wait... it still makes no sense

Tizoc

Deluxe it is then.

Just to confirm; using the 25% discount code on GMG is the cheapest to get Setsuna, and GMG also have the cheapest for Sherlock Holmes DD right?

news_our_videos_of_dead_island_dc-17892.jpg

Our videos of Dead Island Definitive Collection Also has framerate analysis videos.
---
news_hitman_has_arrived_at_marrakesh-17894.jpg

Hitman has arrived at Marrakesh (Launch Trailer)
---
Just Cause 3 gets new content pack Mech Land Assault videos as well.

Arthea

My Origin library looks ridiculous since I somehow managed to get 3 copies of Peggle and 2 copies of Bejeweled in there.

that's like the most of us, you got two copies with Origin bundles, I'm not even sure how it works, but I don't expect EA to make any sense, so it's fine

Nzyme32

Rumor is that MS has a new Age of Empires in the works, might be announced officially during E3 2016.
Heh.

Would be nice if I was going to buy from an MS store front. Not likely to happen for many years if they can demonstrate some competency. And that doesn't even count the fun of UWP

that's like the most of us, you got two copies with Origin bundles, I'm not even sure how it works, but I don't expect EA to make any sense, so it's fine

Yeah that's what I figured

Right click and hide.

Ah, much better

Phawx

Intel's new chips are insanely priced. Plus benchmarks for games haven't noticebly improved value wise. People on Sandy Bridge don't really need to upgrade. ESPECIALLY at the prices Intel wants.

6700k looks like the best chip all-around including emulators.

I guess I should be glad that I don't need to upgrade my rig for quite sometime.

Also I'm really hoping AMD hits it out of the park with Zen because good lord we need competition more than ever right now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
guys... we haven't seen mrOrange for a month
what makes you think we are getting a new thread today?
unless morningbus is willing to sacrifice again

I heard from him a few days ago after I sent in my game recommendation for June. You guys are sending in your recommendations too, right? Right?

derExperte

Sky Force Anniversary -80%

And speaking of Origin..

http://www.pvzgw2.com/news/trouble-in-zombopolis-available-now

The new update includes:

The all-new capital city for the zombies and Herbal Assault Map, Zombopolis.
Two brand new characters to collect: Breakfast Brainz and Toxic Citron, who face off in the ultimate showdown while Dr. Zomboss hatches an evil plan to exterminate plant-kind.
Over 1,200 new crazy customization items to unlock in the Zany Zombopolis Pack.
Character balancing and gameplay improvements.

http://www.pvzgw2.com/news/trouble-in-zombopolis

dave is ok

aztek is ok
STEAM | June 2016 - If you'd have told us 8 years ago if we wouldn't give a shit about a Mirror's Edge sequel, would we have believed you?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'll take Her Story for a dollar.

Don't just take it - play it! I know it's almost sacrilege around these parts, but the game was pretty great and you should all play it.

Kuroyume

Banned
Cibele is a game based on a true story about love, sex, and the internet.
You play as a 19 year old girl named Nina who has become close with a young man she met in an online game. Her relationship with him heats up, becoming more and more intimate with each phone call and private chat.

Huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom