• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of derExperte, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

American Truck Simulator -- MB-3315A48D8E33CBEC - Taken by Purkake4. 57 entrants total.

t1464728470z1.png

I talked to a friend who bought Dead by Daylight and it seems that his version is similar to the keys I have, so, it *might* turn into the full version.

But I can't guarantee that.

Also guys, hit me up on Steam chat, I'd like to play with you fellas.

I'd love a key if you still have some. I'm not sure if we're friends on Steam or not.

Well, this is a new bug. Bought that new "Solitairica" game (why not), but when I try to open it on Steam, it automatically opens Oculus Home and pushes it to my headset, even though it's clearly not a VR game (it does look like it's gone 3D, but the "screen" is way too close and it doesn't respond to head tracking at all so there's not even a way to see the menu.

The game clearly isn't designed for VR, but it was coded in Unreal 4, I wonder if they mis-set a flag somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom