• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

It's kinda amusing watching the price bounce back and forth between $3.37 and $3.40.

Im listening...

If you open the page in two windows and then only refresh the window that has a higher price, you'll see when the price starts to go up and you can still buy it in the window you have open with the lower price. On some devices you'll need to be sure to have the captcha clicked or it may reject the purchase, but it still works for a the most part.

mp1990

Banned

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mp1990, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broken Age -- MB-8ED37D05EA3BDF2A - Taken by Megauap. 19 entrants total.
Read Only Memories -- MB-A337A34DC16E151B - Taken by wetflame. 5 entrants total.
Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2 -- MB-B64FDBE9FEFF7769 - Taken by Lain. 5 entrants total.
80 Days -- MB-D2EE2FBCABDB020C - Taken by Henry Swanson. 23 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-3001888D6286AB6D - Taken by Saty. 14 entrants total.

t1464730177z1.png

Ozium

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Read Only Memories -- MB-8BC416A7DBE3F0D8 - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-1181E0718DF50794 - Taken by laserlaser. 6 entrants total.

t1464721106z1.png

humble leftovers

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Got Rocket League for $5 because GAF is awesome.

Will have to play later because sorting out this hard drive and windows shit is going to take all day.

Bumbles. ROM is worth playing, nice style and music fits the aesthetic rather well.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pantsattack, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Read Only Memories -- MB-01E3FE702016C8F0 - Taken by KainXVIII. 1 entrants total.
Cibele -- MB-E2FDC81D3C886994 - Taken by Jadax. 6 entrants total. - Taken by Zeeman. 3 entrants total.

t1464721395z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Broken Age -- MB-DFB13F1AC77489C5 - Taken by Natty1. 12 entrants total.
Read Only Memories -- MB-3C835C4EB3675E6E - Taken by Neospartan. 3 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-05D9FA1000C4F52E - Taken by Mikurden. 6 entrants total.

t1464721828z1.png

So happy to finally get home and start B&W but all my save files are gone...
I have the gog version and the folder is empty... I never touched it, wtf? I had a 100 hours put into the game by the time I finished HoS a few months ago...

yuraya

damn I should have picked up Dead Island for a buck. Hesitated last second for some reason. Kind of in the mood for a zombie game. Oh well hopefully Dying Light gets good deal in summer seal. That is the one I really want and heard a lot of good things about.

Lain

Another Origin update I install, another time for the client to forget my login details.
What use is the remember me option for, I wonder.

GaussTek

Amazing bundle, most of those games were on my wishlist and only owned ROM, so here it is :D

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Read Only Memories -- MB-C23E8C5A05A42D8D - Taken by thesaucetastic. 2 entrants total.

t1464722176z1.png

Endruen

What is the two window trick?

Also if you only want shadowrun, is it worth the ten?

You open humble bundle in two tabs. Refresh the one with the highest price while having the lowest price one opened. If the bta keeps going up you can still buy it cheaper from the tab with the lowest price.

Zeeman

Got this in another thread after I entered, so here you go:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zeeman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Cibele -- MB-E2FDC81D3C886994 - Taken by Jadax. 6 entrants total.

t1464723115z1.png

Backlogger

Hmm, I was holding off on that Ubi bundle to see what they added this week. Not very excited about it since I already own many of these games through Steam.

The new bundle doesn't interest me much either.

I remember when I used to spend a lot more money on Humble Bundle. I've either gotten more picky or just own too many games now.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broken Age -- MB-68AF96C5E3A75CCD - Taken by KenOD. 22 entrants total.
Cibele -- MB-321FD118562D3A94 - Taken by voodooray. 14 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-1DACD38F3B6E8E8C - Taken by BigAT. 14 entrants total.

t1464733461z1.png

I must've lost my TW3 saves when I installed windows 10, can't see another explanation. That's what I get for not getting the game on steam.

Phawx

I talked to a friend who bought Dead by Daylight and it seems that his version is similar to the keys I have, so, it *might* turn into the full version.

But I can't guarantee that.

Also guys, hit me up on Steam chat, I'd like to play with you fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom