• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im being generous. Im talking about the one with the banner with the big ass (no pun intended) panty shot right in the frame. There are panty shots, and then there are those panty shots.

I'm no prude but I'm not gonna lie, I kinda look down on Steam for that shit being in the main page.

Animu games were a mistake.

MUnited83

For you.
yeah im being generous. Im talking about the one with the banner with the big ass (no pun intended) panty shot right in the frame. There are panty shots, and then there are those panty shots.

I'm no prude but I'm not gonna lie, I kinda look down on Steam for that shit being in the main page.

if you think that's lewd you should have see the banner for Dragon Knight by the same publisher lmao

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I present to you, horse running.

pgxQktc.jpg

Teggy

If you turn off the nudity preference, I assume that will hide those games from the front page?

Edit: yeah, it does.

Coreda

Have to say, Nier Tomato's traversal is tedious af. Been getting into it after a long hiatus (and kinda expecting some official patch which never came). Have a chip that's dedicated to fast movement but the boost maxes out at 20% anyway.

That and the fetch quests, which seem to make up the bulk so far. The meat and potatoes of the game is the combat and the art direction sells it but traversal not so much.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mackenzie 92, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Steamworld Heist -- MB-7950C7364BB34F3A - Taken by Jadax

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tldr for those on mobile
Gameplay
Rage Art - Armored special moves that can be unleashed when you are in rage to do massive damage.
Rage Drive - Tactical Character specific special moves
Power Crush - Armored move that lets you power through enemy attacks and shift momentum to the match
Dramatic Camera effects for the ending of the match
Dynamic stages - Different weather effects, day and night and music changes

Story mode
Covers the mishima saga and some side stories.

Online mode
Ranked
Player
Tournament
Leader Board

Offline mode
Arcade
Treasure Battle
Vs
Training mode

There is also the jukebox which is a PS4 feature that lets you switch music with the old Tekken music and Gallery mode that lets you see cutscenes of all previous Tekken games.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
debating is 5.99 is cheapt enough just to make some pretty ladies and fuck around with a giant lion demon thing one of these days when I got a mmo itch hmm

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
51 gigs, fucking mmos

I know its not your fancy Australian super speeds fueled by the blood of one thousand virgin koalas, but im pretty happy with my new ISP (or technically upgraded)

Odb4iQw.png

51 gigs, fucking mmos

I know its not your fancy Australian super speeds fueled by the blood of one thousand virgin koalas, but im pretty happy with my new ISP (or technically upgraded)

Odb4iQw.png

Steam downloads insanely fast and I have unlimited so I dont mind that much, its just annoying because my SSD is only 256GB! so I have to keep deleting stuff.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

fantasy trio race (elf,human,dwarf) are so boring and overused, playable lizard race for instance is an immediate instant-play for me

It used to be on Steam. I didn't think it was very good. They added quests and territory control and it felt very little like an actual Sims game to me.

it's meant to be more an rpg-ish game with some sim elements, I wonder if I could get it for cheap

does Origin have sale days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom