• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of GuardianE, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (GuardianE, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition -- MB-478493A6FB0A2FFA - Taken by eyeless. 115 entrants total.

t1446267416z1.png

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Indie Gala Capsule Computers "FRIDAY SPECIAL" Bundle #23

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

Oozi: Earth Adventure (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Alpha Runner (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Clergy Splode (STEAM) + :tradingcard:

Pay only $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 12 Steam Games!

We Are Legion (STEAM) ** GET TWO COPIES **
SilverQuest: Gaiden (STEAM)
The Adventures of Tree (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
The Rollingball's Melody (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Puzzle Ball (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Rooftop Cop (STEAM)
Spheroid (STEAM)
Fireflies (STEAM)
Robot Exploration Squad (STEAM)

https://www.indiegala.com/friday

Humble Jumbo 5 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Insurgency
  • Men of War assault Squad
  • Abyss Odyssey (2 pack)
TIER 2: BTA
  • Blackguards 1 & 2
  • Contagion (4 pack)
TIER 3: 9$
  • SPINTIRES
  • Divinity Dragon Commander

Sorry for the bump... does anyone know if there is a single key for both Blackguards or a separate for each one?

donny2112

Getting the Nightmares Bundle was cheaper than individual games from the Steam sale, so here are the extra ones from the bundle for ya'. (^_^)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (donny2112, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Moon Silver -- MB-98B534AC8DBA3B33 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-0FF9D686793F1DB4 - Taken by Megauap. 2 entrants total.
Monague's Mount -- MB-9A618E2347A304E3 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
Guns n Zombies -- MB-208FECFD57097717
1Heart -- MB-F518CD0FA57B35E4 - Taken by redlacs. 6 entrants total.

t1446235138z1.png

Sarcasm

Sorry for the bump... does anyone know if there is a single key for both Blackguards or a separate for each one?

On my page it shows single.

Been meaning to play online since I had it on PS3 but I never really did it.XD They do seem to have great seasonal updates, like the xmas one they had, where there were snow everywhere and stuff.:D

I play on PC. I tried the PS3 (as in borrowed) to get the freebies for PC and boy won't touch that version with a pole. No wonder they dropped support >.>

Soulflarz

Banned
Join us!

You'd be surprised how easy it is if you put your mind to it and journal your endeavors.

52? Very easy. I've done 65 already. I say already with giant gaps of barely playing for a week or two (I was out of the country the entire first week of the year without any games) and having put 18 days and change into FFXIV and ~6ish into GW2. I still managed it. Putting that into perspective, yeah, you can easily do 100+ >_>

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Betrayer -- MB-3C880AEF6C4136A9 - Taken by The_Monk. 3 entrants total.
Zeno Clash -- MB-617CB4E2BBD48740 - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
Puzzle Kingdoms -- MB-048A27D527A0FD1C - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.
Dead Effect -- MB-8D9E267016387741 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 1 entrants total.
System Shock 2 -- MB-854D1D3A375C34D7 - Taken by gurm3n. 7 entrants total.

t1446268977z1.png

Bought the Binding of Isacc/Afterbirth pack. Had the base on the Vita but it doesn't seem like the dlc will ever come to the platform or at least for the while so I might as well enjoy the game without framerate drops.

Edit: Seems like it's coming to PS4 sometime this year but I don't want to play it there :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom