• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Alright so I'm just about done with everything I need for the next thread - and since we're FAR overdue for one I'm going to post it up early.

So thread title ideas will be appreciated.

I'm just going to leave this here and allow you to arrive at your own conclusions....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgBbzthuVLA

Conclusions:

(1) Eurogamer employees have really thin forearms
(2) That dude is a hipster through and through
(3) The CE is targeted more for this type of gamer:
latest

Dsyndrome

(3) The CE is targeted more for this type of gamer:
I only weigh 183 and look nothing like that neckbeard, Pip Boy is what it is. Wish they made it look more worn.
So thread title ideas will be appreciated.
STEAM | November 2015 - Fallout from Arkham Knight won't change everyone's Call of Duty.

Even though there seems to be fans/defenders of most stuff in this thread, doesn't seem like many at all for Battlefield/CoD other than getting it cheap.

Vibranium

Banned
If you poke them too much about CDN prices they'll just raise everything to $80. EA's always ahead of the curve when it comes to ripping off consumers.

Ubisoft too. It sucks even more when you want to get Ubi games on Steam because they won't sell game keys of that version.

At this point I'll be happy when all games are $70 CAD again.

Really cool times coming. Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 are just around the corner.

And hey, we made it to the end of the thread without weirding out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom