• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Molotov

That face though :|

BPjgW9W.jpg

Awww shit, he's got them crazy eyes. Bail out, gurl!

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Any suggestion on when to play DAO's DLCs?
I just completed the elves main quest, I still have to complete all the others. I could really use the chest in the Warden's Keep. :lol

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of r3n4ud, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (r3n4ud, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 3 -- MB-EFAB3D7E79E1CAB1 - Taken by Knurek. 121 entrants total.

t1409697877z1.png

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I was looking for AMD codes the entire day yesterday.

however, I'm not that bummed because I missed them: I don't have a US-Based payment option, so I couldn't buy them off newegg anyway.

Kifimbo

IG link:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kifimbo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

EDGE -- MB-A94D27813B6FB24A - Taken by Pyroclastic. 1 entrants total.

t1409695601z1.png

bakeray

Can't blame 'em.
I understand getting upset about people who normally don't frequent the thread making bank off the community when the majority of the people in the B/S/T thread try to create a welcome and non-gouging environment but the manner in which people try to police the thread is a bit ridiculous at times.

I understand getting upset about people who normally don't frequent the thread making bank off the community when the majority of the people in the B/S/T thread try to create a welcome and non-gouging environment but the manner in which people try to police the thread is a bit ridiculous at times.
I think going like "Hey, did you get those from the Newegg deal?" or "dat 1900% markup tho" is fine. Just don't do what Maneil did. Even if you may want to.

Just got to playing through The Darkness II, which I picked up in last year's Summer Sale. It is exceeding my expectations, I have to say - you can tell that the game was a labour of love, there is so much attention to detail in the animations and characters. Love it.

madjoki

Newegg were selling them for a dollar, I'm thinking there was a glitch with them, since as far as I'm aware, they're meant to be bundled with GPUs, not separately.

Last day to sell codes with GPU was yesterday.
GPUs sold today should ship with newer set of codes.

So it might have been mistake made while transition which allowed old codes bought without GPU.

Only difference between codes is expiry date 8th September for old codes and 31st December for new codes.

Monooboe

I did it! I ordered the Oculus Rift.:D Became a bit more expensive than I had expected, with VAT and shipping. Now I have to make VR category on steam and wait eagerly.:D

Any recommendations that are said to be good with VR?

Chariot

Man, there are feelgood games and then there's Banner Saga. I feel like crap the whole time, almost everything I do feels like a mistake of some sort and in contrast to roguelikes it doesn't just end. Its frustrating, but so good at the same time, having to move on with mistakes. Not having the mercy of ending the game forcing to reload. Fantastic. Feeling like crap never felt better.

Jacob Jones Ep 1 Coming Sept 15th to Steam, but they Dev hasn't said anything about Ep 2 after releasing the first on the Vita over a year ago...
EDIT: Seems they just stealth released the 2nd EP on IOS only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom