• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact, if you actually don't like the anime gifs it's better to not react to them you know. Otherwise they will keep getting posted.

Anyway I was just saying earlier this week that I wanted Sniper elite 3 since I liked V2 way more than I expected.

Now this they got this sale. Damn this seems too good to pass up.

this has the feel of the halo threads before they got locked up for like 3 months.

Stop reacting to the gifs and maybe more won't get posted.

Kyougar

Hey guys whats happen---

giphy.gif

Stop reacting to the gifs and maybe more won't get posted.

they dont really bother me, look at my stupid avatar for example. just doesn't lend itself to a whole lot of discussion when you have to close your tab at work because there are 20 gifs of a cartoon girl blushing on a page.

i figure, let the community do its thing, those gifs are coming whether we want them to or not. just grab an umbrella and hope the rain ends sooner rather than later

derExperte

Fallout: New Vegas mod Autumn Leaves is out tomorrow

Autumn Leaves has been in development for four years, and it shows, with eight quests spanning seven to ten hours, multiple endings, more than 2,000 lines of voiced dialogue, and its own original soundtrack. Think of it as unofficial DLC with a chunk of story related to but separate from the rest of New Vegas.

The setting is "a derelict library inhabited by sentient machines, each with their own back-story and agency", and apparently it features "excruciating dilemmas" and "philosophical themes", all of which makes me imagine something like Soma. No word yet on whether we'll get any romance like we nearly had in the base game.

Jawmuncher

Awesome, my Juri artprint has finally arrived. I'm through playing around when it comes to my walls! Getting it framed this weekend hopefully.

Very nice, still a shame we have to wait for DLC for her to appear in SFV. Oh well at least she is a shoe in.

---------------------------

Groupess Build a Greenlight Bundle 9 preorder $1.50
https://groupees.com/bab9

Bundle opens in 24 hours.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Listen to the 'Truth' tape in MGS5. All I can think of is Inception.

I thought the nightmare was over, but apparently there are more missions. Dammit.

Yeah I'm going to have to post it a bit early
so that all these anime gifs can be forgotten sooner

Burn this fucker to the ground.

that this travesty stays open while that amazing uncharted review thread got closed shows the clear Microsoft Windows and Xbox One bias that these moderators have.

unbelievable

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I don't have an anime gif but I started playing New Vegas. It's pretty great! It's like Fallout 3 but better.

That I can agree with, it's everything fallout 3 should have been
Just kidding, fallout 3 should have been van buren by black isle

Though fallout new vegas is pretty great, I had a good time with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom