• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRaider

Nothing I did in the Assassin’s Creed: Origins demo was particularly fresh for the series, honestly, but the environments were wonderful. Or, would’ve been wonderful. The fact is, my entire experience was plagued by a single, constant issue; low framerate. I actually tried the PC version under the impression I could witness up-to 60FPS, but instead I was plagued by what was below 30FPS, constantly. Constant stutter hampered my experience, ruining both gameplay and visual fidelity. The issue here, on the PC version, truly is on par with early Assassin’s Creed: Unity, a game infamous for poor performance on launch – though it should be said, gameplay I witnessed on the Xbox One X version of the game had no such issues from what I could see.

http://wccftech.com/assassins-creed-origins-pc-hands-on/

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Street Ball VR -- MB-92D9811E15453E43 - Taken by MaxiLive

Xater

Reviews for Ruiner are coming in. Doesn't seem to be quite the home run I was hoping for. Probaly still worth it during a sale.

Arthea

serious question: can somebody (media?) get KT to the table and tell them a thing or two about acceptance of things and maybe prices too?

Reviews for Ruiner are coming in. Doesn't seem to be quite the home run I was hoping for. Probaly still worth it during a sale.

aww, for reals?

Dinjoralo

Pinball FX3 and Gsync do not play nice. :/ it's still got a bug from the beta where Gsync can make the game speed go super fast at random moments, but now I've somehow completely prevented Gsync from working at all. I'm pretty sure that's a driver problem...

Tizoc

THE goat /

CycV0cg.gif

F.E.A.R

I'll get to playing FEAR someday.
Someday.

Bulletstorm

It's shotgun sounds like God slamming his car door

I need the Bulletstorm re-release to go for dirt cheap so I can replay it again.

Uh... what? Reikon didn't make Strafe.

Publisher <> Developer

Yes the "their" I meant is about Devolver. I know Reikon didn't develop Strafe. I was saying that reviews for Ruiner is in the upper 70s average, which isn't so bad.

I need the Bulletstorm re-release to go for dirt cheap so I can replay it again.

In a perfect world, EA would fix and restore the original Bulletstorm for sale so I won't have to touch Gearbox's version.

Dinjoralo

Yes the "their" I meant is about Devolver. I know Reikon didn't develop Strafe. I was saying that reviews for Ruiner is in the upper 70s average, which isn't so bad.

I think it's being weighed down a bit by IGN's review, where the guy mostly complains about how hard the game is. It's not a very good review.

iF YOU want to play it right away, dive right in ese.
It might help to wait for reviews though, I don't know how long that price will remain til they pop up however :x

Yea it will be cheap by Christmas but I really loved Risen 1 - 3 and I want to play it day 1. I will probably bite the bullet.

Played a bit of Figment earlier, it's very reminiscent of Back to Bed from the same author but this is more of a ARPG puzzler than a straight puzzler. The ARPG elements are very light so far, dodge and wack with a sword is it. Presentation is fantastic, great music, performs beautifully but the only two criticisms I have are the voice acting performance is inconsistent and in one particular case poorly recorded and the main characters animation is a little jerky like they skipped frames. There is also an annoying buzzing sound in the menus like the power adapter on your speakers is on it's way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom