• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Hey the Assassins Creed Franchise is on sale, Maybe I can grab some of the games I'm missi....

Up to -10% Off

Michael-Scott-angry-stare-at-toby.gif

I know the prices are still updating but it was funny to see at first

6.79€ for AC: Rogue sounds good. Don't think it's ever been that cheap.

Tizoc

I really should play Warframe some day....
I take it there is a single player mode of sorts where you can upgrade your character and customize them?

I take it there is a single player mode of sorts where you can upgrade your character and customize them?

I think its like Destiny/division where the whole game is single player...or people can join you in missions.

Annubis

Possibly price mistake:

Dropped from $140€ to $9€. Maybe should've been 90?

In case someone plays that.

I mean, it's a great price mistake but I can just farm the items in-game and I'm already rich in platinum just from in-game trading =/

But yeah, it's a mistake.

Kadin

I only started playing a short time ago. So far I'm really enjoying the gameplay. I don't have a clue how any of the gearing works but the controls are tight and I'm recking shit. Good times.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad to not give a fuck at all about Persona 5. It's a shame ATLUS are such fucking idiots, their back catalog is incredible. Leaving money on the table to try to prove some bizarre point.

yuraya

I'm glad to not give a fuck at all about Persona 5. It's a shame ATLUS are such fucking idiots, their back catalog is incredible. Leaving money on the table to try to prove some bizarre point.

Must be infuriating to them. To see emulation take your game and produce better performance on PC than what you do on consoles. And on top of that knowing your are missing out on millions of dollars because of your arrogance. Talk about being out of touch with the rest of the industry. What a weird company they are.

I only started playing a short time ago. So far I'm really enjoying the gameplay. I don't have a clue how any of the gearing works but the controls are tight and I'm recking shit. Good times.

It can take a while to get the hang of it, but basically: mods are more important than the warframe/weapons when determining its "strength." An unmodded weapon is worthless, but deck it out in damage and crit mods and it can suddenly carry you through high level missions. Mastery level will increase your minimum mod capacity, and there's various ways to cram more mods into an item.

Like, on paper, the loop of the game is basically grinding for new stuff, either waframes, weapons, or mods, with the former two increasing the range of items you can equip, but DE has managed to make this loop a lot of fun.

I'd recommend pursuing the quests and relays--lots of good loot there; and the cinematic quests in particular are breathtaking. The other thing is, keep the wiki close--Warframe's terrible at surfacing information, so look up guides or explanations for anything that seems obscure.

Hektor

All of a sudden, The Guild 3 entered Early Access

30€

Not gonna buy it now but i hope it's good. The Guild 2 was addictive

Buraindo

Finished AC Rogue. Not at all a bad game, had a good time from beginning to end with some minor annoyances here and there, mostly bugs and some odd climbing issues. Shay and the rest of the characters are mostly alright, same with the story.
Worth noting how well the game performs even on my aging pc. I'd say it's a good game to get on sale.

It begins

Glorious.

Javier23

Banned
All of a sudden, The Guild 3 entered Early Access

30€

Not gonna buy it now but i hope it's good. The Guild 2 was addictive
I didn't play The Guild 2 much, but from what little I played, I honestly prefered the first Guild, which I loved. Really excited to see if this turns out okay. There's nothing else quite like this series, which is a shame.

Ladekabel

Now part of the Steam Controller Club.

Started Steam and saw that AC Unity has finally a price I'm willing to pay. Could I play it with a Steam Controller?

Kadin

It can take a while to get the hang of it, but basically: mods are more important than the warframe/weapons when determining its "strength." An unmodded weapon is worthless, but deck it out in damage and crit mods and it can suddenly carry you through high level missions. Mastery level will increase your minimum mod capacity, and there's various ways to cram more mods into an item.

Like, on paper, the loop of the game is basically grinding for new stuff, either waframes, weapons, or mods, with the former two increasing the range of items you can equip, but DE has managed to make this loop a lot of fun.

I'd recommend pursuing the quests and relays--lots of good loot there; and the cinematic quests in particular are breathtaking. The other thing is, keep the wiki close--Warframe's terrible at surfacing information, so look up guides or explanations for anything that seems obscure.
Nice, thanks for the info. Right now I'm just following along the quests as they're being handed out. Figure this is the normal progression in the game? I see a lot of extra things to do but I assume it'll all make sense over time. Chat is pretty active too, I really enjoy that in my games. Not sure if it's a toxic environment like many but so far ppl seem pretty cool.

Xater

Now part of the Steam Controller Club.

Started Steam and saw that AC Unity has finally a price I'm willing to pay. Could I play it with a Steam Controller?

You can play any game with it, question is just how enjoyable it will be. Lack of a proper right stick might be problematic.

Never heard of this until today, but it showed up in my Discovery Queue and looks pretty charming.

A musical adventure where you use singing to save the world! Play as a silly bard who embarks on a globe-trotting journey to learn about the mysterious Earthsong, said to be able to prevent the universe’s imminent end. Along the way there’s a huge cast of characters to meet, puzzles to solve and songs to sing!

In Wandersong you're a walking musical instrument, and you use song to interact with everything. Different things respond to your music in different ways, so it's up to you to sing your songs, unlock the world's secrets and make new friends!

C4rter

That Warframe mistake must have been the biggest mistake in terms of price difference, right? But I think it's also the most uninteresting because it's technically a free to play game.

xist

It's a shame Humble couldn't open it up to more regions for the second time around....not that I own a PS4, but it's the effort that counts...

It's sad when the company that produces your favorite franchise goes out of its way to make you hate it.
I already get treated like shit for being European, also being a PC gamer puts me at a level below peasant in Atlus' eyes.

Annubis

That Warframe mistake must have been the biggest mistake in terms of price difference, right? But I think it's also the most uninteresting because it's technically a free to play game.

And almost everything in the bundle can be acquired in-game without spending a single dime too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom