• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfool

Banned
the beta was awful, worse than any of the Treyarch games

Sledgehammer and modern Infinity Ward can't make Call of Duty games, they should just make another Singularity or Goldeneye

The infinite warfare campaign was pretty ok. It also had minimal amounts of COD jingoistic BS, which was a bonus.

Seeing as the campaign is all I care about, then that works for me.

Battlechili

Banned
I was assuming all these people were buying blue reflection because it came with free nights of azure 2.
Nights of Azure 2 I hear is worse than the first one, and Blue Reflection already seems to be a significantly better than Nights of Azure 1. So definitely not.
I cant see that it come free with Nights of Azure 2
There's a bundle if you pay like $80 that makes it come with NoA 2. Or rather, there's SUPPOSED to be. Its described on the store page but I don't see the bundle itself available for purchase.

MadGear

Fucking finally. The amount of #2 finishes I had with no chicken dinner was starting to get embarrassing. Didn't choke for once.

20170929225954_1_by_majorparsnip-dboxrta.jpg

I have never played PUBG but I'm currently playing a bit of Fortnite and I have yet to get anywhere near to being the last man standing :(
Either way, I'm slowly warming up to the genre. I might give PUBG a shot at some point.

JakeD

Was there a shift in the way games are counted in the past few weeks or something? I could have sworn my count ended in 61 last time I checked and it's 50 now. Maybe something to do with free games?

Was there a shift in the way games are counted in the past few weeks or something? I could have sworn my count ended in 61 last time I checked and it's 50 now. Maybe something to do with free games?

There were some games that were removed from the store and also got removed from the count on your public profile. They're still available in your library though.

looked on Steam and PUBG has gotten over 5000 negative reviews just today

Did something happen I'm not aware of that pissed people off this much?

tuxfool

Banned

Nah, it was due to the recent purge of trash games on steam.

Nights of Azure 2 I hear is worse than the first one, and Blue Reflection already seems to be a significantly better than Nights of Azure 1. So definitely not.There's a bundle if you pay like $80 that makes it come with NoA 2. Or rather, there's SUPPOSED to be. Its described on the store page but I don't see the bundle itself available for purchase.

I can see the bundle, but its just double the price of Blue Reflection, so its not really free.

kionedrik

Divinity OS 2 is a real time consuming beast. Over the past 2 weeks it has been the only game I played, the current playthrough is nearing the 60h mark and I'm not done with the second map... At this rate I'll be happy if I finish it by christmas. This year's truest GOTY.

Grief.exe

See if you guys can remember the name for this game.

It's been in development for years, it's in Early Access, but off Steam (similar to RimWorld"/'s development.

It's a space game, played similarly to Space Pirates and Zombies, but I believe it has full universe simulation where you assemble a fleet and attempt to take over the universe.

Posting for new page, maybe someone can help me.

I caved in and bought danganronpa since I can't stand seeing people getting mind blowed while I wait.
And then I read that the end game sucks.
And of course when I pay full price for a new game!

tuxfool

Banned
I got the Capcom Vancouver Community Manager asking who I want in Puzzle Fighter. I need ya'll to like the hell out of that tweet
https://twitter.com/Jawmuncher/status/913892791528370176
Regina in Puzzle Fighter would be better than nothing for me

Maybe he can pullthrough if ya'll help me out where Wbacon has failed me.

Why would you want to see her rendered in that disgusting style they chose for Puzzle Fighter? If you cared anything for her memory, you wouldn't do this to her.

Jawmuncher

Why would you want to see her rendered in that disgusting style they chose for Puzzle Fighter? If you cared anything for her memory, you wouldn't do this to her.

The tanks running on empty here.
Resources put into even Puzzle Fighter jogs capcom's memory of their best character and game ever conceived.

Madventure

I got the Capcom Vancouver Community Manager asking who I want in Puzzle Fighter. I need ya'll to like the hell out of that tweet

My cat Henry should be put in, he's ferocious and puzzling
GjSlqsU.png

Oh I misunderstood, you want people to like your tweet, you didn't want suggestions. I am not liking that tweet. Boo

Platy

Maybe I will have a chance of asking for Capcom Smash Bros .... but not even with 280 characters I will be able to do the full pitch =(

Madventure

Ah but its the DRM free version. Don't think I can add it to my steam account.

Yeah... I saw that right as you mentioned it as well I don't know about that now. It's still a good deal I guess if you have none of it and wanted a DRM free version but I don't know if it uses the weird twitch(amazon?) launcher thing for games

Yeah I did some looking around on the internet:

It's a DRM free download version not a steam key (In case there was any doubts)

MissChief

Some left overs from the previous humble bundle :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MissChief, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Citizens of Earth -- MB-78C76E43793DA5BB - Taken by Jawmuncher
Rollers of the Realm -- MB-3B6B68CAB936A13D - Taken by Sarcasm
Sonic Adventure 2 -- MB-BB0DA35734A80F68 - Taken by bloke
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure -- MB-C1BB06184E548361 - Taken by TheGreenArrow
Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-B02BE3AA4D926263 - Taken by bwral12

Parsnip

If we had played together we'd have won long ago

Congrats

Only solo pubbug for me.

looked on Steam and PUBG has gotten over 5000 negative reviews just today

Did something happen I'm not aware of that pissed people off this much?
seems like people are upset again about devs banning people for "stream sniping" with zero proof.
There also seems to be something about an ad in the game lobby for Chinese players.

MUnited83

For you.
Looking at the reviews, seems the review bomb comes from PUBG putting a ad for a "official VPN" for Chinese players, which is indeed pretty shitty.

The jackasses making the stream sniping ban claims seem to be the same portion of shitheads they always have been.

Parsnip

The whole "Lobby UI" is actually a web page, so if your ISP shows a message because you reach a data cap, you'll get those inside PUBG.

Yup. While I don't have caps, it's failed to load a few times in such a way that I've only seen the url for the web page. Seems like an odd way to make an UI for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom