• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2017 |OT| The Weather's Hot and the Deals are Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tender Loving Care 75% 😛

What is this?

few50sx7.gif

Wait was Witcher 3 GOTY a price mistake? Added it to cart at $25 and when I finally was able to get to my cart it changed to $50. Ugh.

Danielsan

Definitely going to pick up Hollow Knight. I have € 19 sitting in my wallet. We'll see if there is anything else worth picking up.

bee

op is fine, doesn't look like an unhealthy amount of time was spent on it and i'd never heard of idle master or steam inventory helper before so thanks for that

might get hollow knight, shame nex machina is too new for the sale, i really want that

daevious

Considering that I just bought This War of Mine and Darkest Dungeon two days before this sale, I'm probably not going to get much else. That being said, I'd go into debt if means getting a good discount on either Cosmic Star Heroine, Death Road to Canada, or The House on Fata Morgana.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
2Dark 60% off is a steep drop, it came out quite recently...

...too bad, you know... "humble monthly" >_>

Kssio_Aug

I assume things are still updating. So many things in my list I was sure would get some discount and still nothing....

But I'm pretty sure I'll be buying Rise of the Tomb Raider and South Park TSoT this time.

TheJoRu

Stardew Valley is actually 40% off, not 33% which has been the norm for it during sales (even on the GOG-sale which was like just recently). Merely pennies difference of course, but still, a new low.

Wanderer5

Hm, Hollow Knight or The Evil Within for $10 (or about). Wish TEW had a bigger discount, but guess not surprising.

I keep these in mind for next week probably.

Backlogger

Disney Infinity is looks to be discounted 75% for individual titles and 75% off for the complete collection ($15.00 for complete)

CHC

Prey or Nier: Automata?

People here wil say Nier and that's fine - I haven't played it but it looks amazing.

But Prey is just incredible. Severely underrated. It's literally the closest I have ever seen to a continuation of the original Deus Ex's approach to gameplay. It allows for incredible creativity and experimentation with the tools you are given. And on top of that it has ridiculously labyrinthine level design, competent writing and pacing, and a fantastic retrofuturistic aesthetic.

Plus it only did OK in sales, so if you want to be a somewhat altruistic / considerate consumer, it's a good game to support.

Obviously only get it if it sounds intersting to you, but for what it's worth a lot of people on this forum, myself included, were very pleasantly surprised by its depth and quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom