• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade - The Journey - behind the scenes making of

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Money talks and bullshit walks - Sony is going ALL IN with the promotion, aren't they ? Glad they didn't succumb to the usual Western "Reee pressure®" and try to censor/stealth release this in the end - they must have seen the massive demo download and preorder numbers, they aren't stupid...

This game is now right, left and centre - just like it should, it has amazing graphics, good music and a brilliant combat system, the usual suspects can cry all they want but what they don't get is that normal people just want a good, solid product.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Behind the scenes or behind EVE?

Flirty Flirting GIF

Seeing the model who they used for Eve and everything else Eve related only makes me love asian girls even more. They are pretty, sexy, cute and very stylish imo. This will only make these types of games and pretty female leads more popular as it is combating the twisted woke ugly girl nonsense that western devs have been pushing.

My god, I think I saw at least half a dozen women die in the background during the making of this game.
Yes you’re right my friend. I believe I saw the same. What will the purple haired weirdos over at Reeee have to say about all this promoting and killing of women over this game?

solidus12

Is it me or does the footage shown looks a bit better than the demo?

It could be, right?

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
This was easily the best marketing for it they've done so far. Always like when they shoot on location and show the developers.

Top Bottom