• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steven Spielberg's MUNICH is 10 years old and releases on blu today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Mulder

Who in their right mind thought making this a timed-exclusive to a retailer was a good move?

Anyway, great and vastly underrated film. One of Speilberg's best.

Catalog titles are almost a collectors niche now for retailers. They do all kinds of limited steelbooks or whatever to get people to buy these. An exclusive release should work too.

Fjordson

No luck finding this at a Best Buy near me (their blu-ray section is kinda shitty in general). Hopefully everyone else gets copies quickly in April.

I remember watching that movie in the theater, and that sex scene was weird, like shot and directed by someone who never had sex before.

Other than that, pretty good film but not one of Spielberg's best.

Well I braved the elements (got a surprise 4 inches of snow overnight so work was closed), checked my local BB, and they had two copies in a Universal-centric display. Yay.

With no date for PAL territories, it sure would be nice if somebody could test if this thing is Region Free.

Seriously though, this shit looks beautiful.

0SkF5Ql.jpg

eccYwQB.jpg

rfISF5h.jpg

ABzkYXA.jpg

KalBalboa

Banned
God, I remember seeing this opening weekend. Great effort all around- really enjoyed it.

Going to pick it up this weekend, thanks Sculli.

Rewatched it for the first time in a couple years with the girlfriend (her first time).

It's just an incredible film. It often battles Schindler's List for my favourite Spielberg affair.

The best film of last decade for me behind The Tree of Life.

I don't think I can wait for a local release (hoping for a cover change). Need it in blu now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom