• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stickied leaks thread (Stickyleaks) ;)

Skelterz

With the onslaught of leaks we’ve had in the past months weeks and days I thought it would be a good idea for the individual posters to catalogue them on a single thread because I and others are losing count!

If we get enough of the leaks posted here maybe the mods could sticky this thread for future leaks.

Leakers/Contributors post away let’s get as many as we can catalogued neatly!

:Credible Leakers:

The Snitch
Tom Henderson

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
I agree that we need a thread for leaks only

But I can say that we need boundaries too. Maybe a fixed thread with only confirmed sources, at least to try

Sony leaks gets like 10 pages in two days and people mostly don't talk important stuff. Gets too bloated easily

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
JMC.gif

Ocarina of Time Remake and TotK 60fps version will both be launch titles for the Super Nintendo Play console which releases September 24th 2024.

Reallink

Are we going to define the difference between a leak and criminally stolen info?

All leaks are criminally stolen info, rouge employees are breaking mountains of NDAs and employment contracts to illegally give company materials, property, and/or trade secrets to their journalist buddies. The journalist's outlets then profit immensely off this stolen info, and the journalists earn raises, bonuses, job security, and poaching opportunities. There's really no differences between that and hackers stealing it and trying to sell it.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Are you going to keep the first post updated Skelterz Skelterz

Who are the leakers/insiders that are most active or rather need to be tracked for success:fail ratio

Jeff Grub
Tom Henderson
Dusk Golem
The Snitch
Shinobi
Pyoro

Skelterz

Who are the leakers/insiders that are most active or rather need to be tracked for success:fail ratio

Jeff Grub
Tom Henderson
Dusk Golem
The Snitch
Shinobi
Pyoro

My initial idea was to have a dedicated leak thread so anytime somebody posts a leak from any source it would be posted here and eventually stickied, So we had a dedicated thread for gaming leaks.

If it’s worth doing and a few gaffers didn’t mind we could compile a list of notable leakers and put reliability scores next to there names in a pinned comment so when people leak they have a rough guide for validity.

yurinka

Jeff Grub
Tom Henderson
Dusk Golem
The Snitch
Shinobi
Pyoro
Everything Dusk Gollem said about Street Fighter V and 6 was proven to be fake.

cormack12

Gold Member
My initial idea was to have a dedicated leak thread so anytime somebody posts a leak from any source it would be posted here and eventually stickied, So we had a dedicated thread for gaming leaks.

If it’s worth doing and a few gaffers didn’t mind we could compile a list of notable leakers and put reliability scores next to there names in a pinned comment so when people leak they have a rough guide for validity.
It's a good idea, but obviously people will discuss in thread so it gets hard to track them, so people like update the OP when new ones are added? I think it would be better to get a list though, but not sure who the big names are. Log it, track it, score it and see how many big ones we get hits for.

Which is why we need this more than ever!!!!

Dr_Salt

What did he say about SF6? I think I recall him saying that he doesn't have much info about Capcom fighters but he is pretty much spot on about everything else regarding capcom.

Top Bottom