• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stranger Things 2 - Final Trailer - airs on Netflix Oct. 27

Seiniyta

I'll have to find a way to somehow freeze time on October 27th. Mario Odyssee, AC: Origins, Wolfenstein. Stranger things. I don't have time for all of it!

Gambit

Still looking good but it was clear this one wouldn't be as fantastic as the Thriller trailer.

Can't wait for it, though!

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
st7ukea.gif

Oppo

it's really funny how much better this looks than virtually anything made on TV or film in the 80s, while looking a lot like the 80s.

actually, tbh Stranger Things shows a pretty reserved version of that decade. i remember a lot more dayglo legwarmers and max headroom

CHC

Watching Season 1 again throughout this week to refresh myself. It's actually a lot fucking cooler than I remembered - I mean, I really liked it the first time around, there's just a lot that I forgot about and I'm enjoying going through again.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
dat music

dat thessalhydra

dat eleven ready to do work

tenor.gif

Sean C

Since my work schedule is flexible these days, I should be able to set aside Friday to watch this on the day of release. Should be fun.

phanphare

Banned
Watching Season 1 again throughout this week to refresh myself. It's actually a lot fucking cooler than I remembered - I mean, I really liked it the first time around, there's just a lot that I forgot about and I'm enjoying going through again.

yeah I enjoyed it much more the second time around

the first time I watched it the show got its hooks deep into me so I binged the fuck out of it. the second time around I took it an episode at a time and it was more enjoyable that way.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
it's really funny how much better this looks than virtually anything made on TV or film in the 80s, while looking a lot like the 80s.

actually, tbh Stranger Things shows a pretty reserved version of that decade. i remember a lot more dayglo legwarmers and max headroom

I like this. Works out better as small town America would have been more wood paneled walls and less spandex especially in the early part of the 80s.

Fireblend

Banned
Oh God. Even better than the last one. I can't wait. This and odyssey on the same day is going to be nuts. I already asked for the day off.

Top Bottom