• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stranger Things 2 spoiler thread

judhudson

I am not 100% convinced that the slug Will coughed up was the same 'Dart' that we saw in the series. My guess is it got washed away to the water treatment / sewer. I wonder if that will play a part in the future, or if we are just to assume it became one of the many demodogs we saw.

Reading the wiki, apparently the pumpkin patch was where all the new demodog slugs were formed (not confirmed, but speculating): http://strangerthings.wikia.com/wiki/Slug-like_creature#Stage_One

The creators said they have a huge bible of everything about the Upside Down. I'd love to see what they've cooked up. I think we may have 2 more seasons left before they end the whole series, so I hope we get to know more about it, how it formed, what it actually is, the creatures, and so on.

Or I hope they'll release a book with all that information when the series ends.

Syriel

Frogogorgan XD

Thanks for posting that.

Ok that's some additional insight and I knew they were in the tunnels but Dart was presumably the slug that Will coughed up so where did all the other demodogs come from... they just crossed over from the upside down to the portal in the lab and made their way to the tunnels? Just wondering why that didn't happen in S1 and there was only one demogorgan then. Seems like a bit of a leap.

I figured it had been a year. That one slug likely reproduced in the tunnels in our world.

Because it wouldn't still be a slug a year later. Our boy Dustin just happened to find one of the creatures in its larval state in the trash.

t-storm

I figured it had been a year. That one slug likely reproduced in the tunnels in our world.

Because it wouldn't still be a slug a year later. Our boy Dustin just happened to find one of the creatures in its larval state in the trash.
Ah yes, I keep forgetting about the time jump... good catch. Makes sense then.

Chinbo37

Just finished S2. I really enjoyed it.

I hope S3 is more scary tho. S1 seemed scarier to me and I liked that a bit more.

I finished it and liked both seasons

Yeah S1 was better had a charm but honestly S2 made sense in profession

I got sad when it showed Dart dead at his favourite chocolate bars :(

While in the moment I was hoping Dart would try save them I'm glad they didn't happen lol

With the gate closed I can see 2 holes for the shadow creatures to invade

1. The syringe the Blonde guy was stabbed with is the same syringe they used on the infected kid (terrible with names)

2. The dead creature they placed in the freezer maybe

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I binged both seasons the a week or two ago. I really liked both of them. Just well done and enjoyable all around. Can't wait for season 3!

Top Bottom