• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer feigns disability for donations, owns himself

rallaren

so damn scummy, but can't say im surprised. this is the internet after all.
This is going on everywhere, rich or poor, with or without the internet. Tax money comes to mind.

Since this thread makes no mention of it, what ailment was he supposed to have had?
Being in a wheelchair does not immediately mean someone is paralyzed from the waist down and incapable of walking. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt this is a scam of a situation but without addition information it's difficult to get vitriolically mad.
This might be the case here too obviously. I mean two years pulling this off?

Two years of fabrication shot down in flames in a matter of seconds. Gotta love it.

I also sure hope those guys at the end of the video were laughing because of how pitifully bad that girl's attempt to distract them was, and not that they found it honestly funny.

Stet

Banned
Now now, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation--

jSwMQGA5lDwMv.png

Hoo-doo

Banned
Scummy as shit, but hardly the only scam like this out there. Good that it got exposed though.

People on the internet these days have no issues at all pulling their wallet to support something. Which is good, but a lot of scummy people like this are out there preying on a piece of that pie.

spirity

Dog at fish store? Story checks out.

The dog likes to be introduced to people. Whether he's content with fish shop attendees or prefers the stimulation of meeting professionals like medical examiners, court officials or Arthur Gies, remains to be seen.

FINALBOSS

Banned
If you go to that diablowned website, you can read some text from his girlfriend in what looks like WoW chat. Hilarious.

Pathetic fucking scum...both of them.

Raxious

Since this thread makes no mention of it, what ailment was he supposed to have had?
Being in a wheelchair does not immediately mean someone is paralyzed from the waist down and incapable of walking. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt this is a scam of a situation but without addition information it's difficult to get vitriolically mad.

The only problem is, he stated many times that he was paralyzed from the waist down, and not just him, but his girlfriend and mother as well. So it wouldn't be possible for him to stand up.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I have,err something, give me money,

it's a really bad something it stops me doing stuff,

give me things so that I may do stuff again..

jufonuk

not tag worthy
It's really unfair for everyone to just assume this wasn't divine intervention.

Praise Xenu, the power of Tom Cruise has saved another from the evils of the psychiatry, may he Run in peace, though never as good as Mr Cruise can.

Chronoja

The only problem is, he stated many times that he was paralyzed from the waist down, and not just him, but his girlfriend and mother as well. So it wouldn't be possible for him to stand up.

I didn't know who he was before this so it was hard to get angry but if this is indeed the case then all the hate is completely justified. Deception of the worst kind.

The BFM

Neo Member

The story that he told was that he was a douchebag. He was racing some guy in his car the other guy did something that causes a wreck and viola disabled. No disease. Just a California skateboarder douchebag.

As someone who watched him stream for a few weeks. Hes a piece of shit and im sad hes not actually paralyzed.

Omikaru

This is fucking disgusting.

For every person who does this, genuine suspicion and stigma is placed over real disabled and needy people; the criteria for proving they have a disability gets tougher, as if they needed more hardship in life.

Scum of the worst kind.

Forkball

I can't keep up with these Twitch celebrities. Watching other people play games is so boring unless there's some comedic twist to it or it is high level pro play.

mrgreen

Banned
What complete scumbags, POS he and his gf are. I hope they get crippled for real and no one gives them fuck all.

Top Bottom