• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer feigns disability for donations, owns himself

Watching other people play and even giving them money for it is a thing?

Wat.

Sure.

I've donated to Twitch streamers and Youtube personalities before.

They've provided me with hundreds if not thousands of hours of free entertainment. I like to throw them some cash every now and again to show my appreciation. =P

Eh, still not as bad as the guy who accidentally left his stream on while having sex with his girlfriend. Or the dude who left his stream on while masturbating.

Um, what? Getting busted faking a disability for donations is a million times worse than those other two scenarios.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
If that guy really is the GAFfer Mr Jared then here it is his living place in San Francisco:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33843904&postcount=110

And if you fellow GAFfers or people who donated are wondering to where the money goes, perhaps the donators have been paying his rent?

Faking this is really sad and a low strike in my honest opinion.

lmao Mr. Jared is Jared Rea, the community manager for Twitch. How did you even manage to come to this conclusion?

Irish

If that guy really is the GAFfer Mr Jared then here it is his living place in San Francisco:

You're doing your detective work in the wrong place, buddy. Mr. Jared is simply a community manager for Twitch, not the scumbag streamer.

The_Monk

You're doing your detective work in the wrong place, buddy. Mr. Jared is simply a community manager for Twitch, not the scumbag streamer.

Thank you kind sir.

I edited my post fellow GAFfers, it seems I read it wrong from a previous post.

My bad, sorry for the mistake!

Well that PC chair did have wheels, though they were a bit smaller than the average wheelchair.

LOl, well done fellow GAFfer.

jaypah

"OH MY GAWD!!..

...i took my hamster to the planetarium and he started shitting everywhy are you walking duuuuude?"

lolol

stanley1993

Neo Member
h908614EF

mrgreen

Banned
well at least they keep their dog happy and it's need to meet new people is met. I really like the sound of the fish shop people too, and my cat would like to meet them.

I'd like to say to his girlfriend "cool story."

Lol, I'm switching between this and the new sexism thread, thought I was in the other thread, and this post made me laugh.

This dude sounds like a jackass. Anyone else have good stories of scammers like this being outed? I love reading about dumb shit like this.

Would not be shocked if this guy offed himself when he finds out how much shit he's in and that's he likely going to have to pay back all those donations.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
ZilianOP. you're fucked, the internet already tracked you down:p

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Pretty sure this sort of thing isn't allowed on the NeoGAFs. Might want to edit that.

Yeah, I edited, probably for the best :p, the end result is the same though, guy has people on his case and have tracked him down IRL already.

Top Bottom