• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Xbox Live

LakeEarth

Lots of practice really. I didn't even get to show you my Tengu stuff, you kept shutting down my Oro before I could do it, I tend to do my more punishing stuff with Oro but you never made mistakes thats would leave you open for long so I never had the chance. Come to think of it I never activated Tengu Stones once! Damn :lol

LakeEarth

Yeah I can't use that super. Tengu is where it's at, it's not even as hard as you'd think.

Your Remy and Ryu are definetly good though, I'm definetly trying to get my Ryu up to speed. I like using Dejinn though, I just feel wrong using it online.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I think we all can agree that I am the best Ryu player in this group :)

negitoro7

LakeEarth said:
Yeah I can't use that super. Tengu is where it's at, it's not even as hard as you'd think.

Your Remy and Ryu are definetly good though, I'm definetly trying to get my Ryu up to speed. I like using Dejinn though, I just feel wrong using it online.

My Ryu was so random against you. I missed easy cr. mk --> SA1 many times, my cr. mk --> Tatsumaki were hardly ever verified and I didn't even pull off an EX donkey kicks.
If you want to use Denjin, I'd say go for it. I think most people online are used to seeing Denjin now, so it hardly pisses people off anymore.

My Remy definitely needs work with charge partitioning and Kara-throwing (if I ever get around to re-learning joysticks).

Man, how do you fight against other Alex users? I get slaughtered against Alex with any of my characters except Remy, and even then I usually lose. I have the most problems fighting Alex and decent Urien Aegis players.

jobber said:
I think we all can agree that I am the best Ryu player in this group :)

Then how come you only chose Ryu once against me, in our casual/warm-up match lol ?!?

LakeEarth

I should've gone with Dejinn then, :lol

And Alex, it depends on what super he picks. HyperBomb, just keep your distance when the bar is full, don't do any lagging moves and most of all, don't be predictable. Stungun, just know to block high (less blockstun that way) and that you can knock it out of the air on the way back down. People who know how to use the Boomerang Raid are dangerous though, lots of EX to use so look out for sudden EX charges, those things are hard to see coming unless the person is an idiot and doesn't know how to hide charge.

Nikashi

Banned
Well, congrats to negitoro, you're the first official, and 2nd unofficial Xbox Live SF3 tourney (WE ALL KNOW WHO THE FIRST UNOFFICIAL SF3 TOURNEY WINNER WAS!!)

I'll throw another tourney together in a new thread later on :)

negitoro7

Sorry about that LakeEarth, I should've had my mic on early.

Oh, and I'd like to give a Thank You to Nikashi for organizing. :)

LakeEarth

negitoro7 said:
Sorry about that LakeEarth, I should've had my mic on early.

Oh, and I'd like to give a Thank You to Nikashi for organizing. :)
I wasn't complaining, its just a good idea for next time.

Top Bottom