• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection XBOX LIVE THREAD

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
It's a crime that's there's not enough talk about this game here. :)

Who's got it, what's your gamer tag, and LET'S PLAY!! I'd like to organize a tournament if there's enough people here.

Lyte Edge - Lyte Edge

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The U.S. version is not out. But you can import it (the game is region-less, so you don't need a Japanese Xbox to play it)

Lyte Edge

And if you want to import it, HURRY! Rumor has it that the next batch of copies to be released will not be region free.

Ryu

Ok, lets try this again: How is the parrying online? Is it flawless? Can you parry several hits in a row? Does the lag mess up the timing? DETAILS!

Leguna

Banned
Ryu:
It all depends on your connection. A good connection is flawless, at slightly bad connection is terrible for parrying.

TO ALL:
I dare all, the tag name is "leguna".

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Leguna:
Do you only play III? Or do you get in on some Hyper as well

TO ALL:
gamertag: levious

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Gamertag: Eggo

I play both games. I'm getting a joystick custom made right now for Xbox. Hope to have it by next week. Until them, I'm stuck on a pad, so you have a chance for the next week or so. Hit me up. It's hard to find a game on this.

thom

Ryu said:
Ok, lets try this again: How is the parrying online? Is it flawless? Can you parry several hits in a row? Does the lag mess up the timing? DETAILS!

yes...details.

Lyte Edge

Parrying depends on the connection of your match, obviously. Just like the rest of the game. Leguna and I played last weekend. We fought a guy ranked #32. The connection was laggy. I beat him easy...played simple, didn't try parry, etc. Leguna tried to play normally and got killed. :p You have to adjust your play style when you play this game online....

I'd like to fight you and see if I stand a chance. I'm getting smacked around... but then again I think I was fighting the wrong opponent, some guy ranked #4 o_O.

Gamertag is SiegfriedFM, I normally play during US time evenings.

rastex

Banned
I just got this game yesterday I play on and off all hours of the day so let me know when you want to play and we'll set something up.

Gamertag: rastex

rastex

Banned
bah, HF is just as bad.

I'm not a very good player though, so the pad isn't really holding me back much. Plus I think online they increase the time window for parries since I've been parrying alright.

Top Bottom