• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Beta 2 Thread: Welcome, future 21007s! Now on PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I have an *incredibly* stupid question:

This is the first time I've booted up the beta client on PC. After logging in, I see this message:

Title Update download message

However, I can't click on the 'Close' button. There's no visible mouse cursor. The game is completely unresponsive to the keyboard. The only thing I can do is alt-tab out and force shutdown the game. When I restart it, I get the same above message again. Help?

Press b

Does anyone else have an issue where making the game windowed causes a chunk of it to disappear into a corner of the screen? I want to center the game in the middle of my screen to use lower resolutions, but it just stays stuck in the corner.

Wonko_C

Can't find any matches, 30 minutes in training. Is this region locked? Should I change my Steam download region like with GGXrd? Does the flag you choose matters?

TheOGB

Banned
Now I'm getting 2100f errors. Progress! back to 21004

pls lemme just try Laura so I can go to bed

Edit: LOL got booted back to the PS4 menu

Ploid 3.0

I was in training mode for a long long time, and I found no matches. Maybe it's because I tried a normal casual search before going into training. Is ranked where people search?

And yes, I too like the Laura. Good movement, combos, and her abilities feel nice.

Well at least capcom added an icon for the beta i guess

ig8nAnF.jpg

Ferrio

Banned
Been stuck in training with Laura. What the hell are you suppose to use her cartwheel for? Doesn't combo into or out of anything and unsafe on block. Doesn't dodge fireballs, even traded with ryu's c.mk sometimes.

Been stuck in training with Laura. What the hell are you suppose to use her cartwheel for? Doesn't combo into or out of anything and unsafe on block. Doesn't dodge fireballs, even traded with ryu's c.mk sometimes.

Mixups, man. Use the other versions of her V-Skill to dash in and out of their range after applying pressure, and then bop them with the overhead when they get top defensive.

Tan

Laura juggle vkill dash shenanigans off her ex fireball seem like she'll be hard to deal with it..

Found a match!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is there a way to change the language on the steam beta? like a .ini or something?

its defaulting to my native language, I hate when games do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom