• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

remz

A few small buffs to juri's tools could make her really good imo. Pleased to see Necalli is basically unchanged, I've been having a lot of fun with him while I wait for strong juri

A few small buffs to juri's tool could make her really good imo. Pleased to see Necalli is basically unchanged, I've been having a lot of fun with him while I wait for strong juri

Honestly, Necalli didn't really need that many changes outside of the universal AA jab nerf that needed to happen. Outside of the mixup jab AA was providing, his was a very honest character through & through. I argue he is actually one of the best first characters to learn in SFV.

Necalli is cheap af. One of the biggest offenders when it comes to wonky hit/hurtboxes and those crazy same side cross-ups or non-cross-ups or whatever you want to call them. He ain't honest lol.

And where's mah Gief buffs? Laura's getting some good stuff, I'm gonna cry muscle power infused tears if the only thing Gief gets is a non shit Lariet now.

mbpm1

Necalli is cheap af. One of the biggest offenders when it comes to wonky hit/hurtboxes and those crazy same side cross-ups or non-cross-ups or whatever you want to call them. He ain't honest lol.

And where's mah Gief buffs? Laura's getting some good stuff, I'm gonna cry muscle power infused tears if the only thing Gief gets is a non shit Lariet now.
He also gets to have gray life for longer. Rejoice!

vulva

listening to that christmas stage music, it has some parts from that 3s bond knock off stage theme to it, doesn't it?

vulva

Why is he in Japan again? I know he won the Red Bull 5G in the UK, but it's sort of confusing. Red Bull 5G has their finals this weekend, but it's a 2v2. The UK finals that Daddy won was a 1v1 between he and Infexious.

Did the winner just get flown out to spectate the Daigo&Bonchan vs Pugera&Gachikun Red Bull 5G finals match?

Maybe it was just a prize to visit Japan and view the event. A free trip to Japan is pretty cool

Akuma's story outfit is too sick with the hado holes in his body, especially when they're the only thing that glows during Shun Goku Satsu.

JZWg0K.gif

So I'm trying to install mods for SFV and it seems like a lot of mods replace the story mode costumes, and I'm wondering if theres any way around it.

Awesome. I don't use Nash, but tragedy assault was his coolest move and it was a shame how rarely it got used.

I use it as a hard read against fireballs and surprisingly it works 90% of the time. And other things like a stun combo to end the round.

nded

So I'm trying to install mods for SFV and it seems like a lot of mods replace the story mode costumes, and I'm wondering if theres any way around it.

Not until modders figure out how to add extra costume slots. Seems like something Capcom would crack down on.

I do hope we get some kind of reveal of the rest of the characters before each of their releases.

You can't sell a season pass very well when people have absolutely no clue what's in it.

kirblar

More Birdie stuff
Adding a few more findings!

st.mp is +1 on block (was -1)
st.mp xx LK/MK chain now comboes (only ex used to combo)
Uh, that seems real good since it gives you a setup or spacing where previously the only cancel was Bullhorn, which doesn't really do either. (It's just great for Damage/CA/V-Trigger/etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom