• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Abigail looks much more proportioned and better now. Credit goes to Jett for the image. New is the red btw.

rFzoLiE.gif
I feel like making Abigail more proportionate defeats his purpose to be as ridiculous looking as possible.

I want Abigail to get three costumes really badly.

-Hockey gear, mask included
-Lumberjack wear with the plaid flannel and everything
-Formal CEO suit, since he's a company founder president

Ryce

- Canadian themed wrestling costume with a mask
- Sasquatch costume
- Body armor made from car parts, with his skull logo spray painted onto the chest plate
- Racing suit complete with helmet

He has so much costume potential.

I wonder how hours left would feel about Abigail getting the only speedo costume. Ever.
I reject that reality, wholesale. Urien's thong already negates that possibility anyhow. (Obviously not exactly the same, but near enough.)

Though I've said before that every character should get a swimsuit, and that includes the "weirdos". I've laid out concepts for all the S1 guys before, and I could easily include Ed, Akuma, Zeku, and Abigail.

You know, one thing this game has taught me is that I'm a leg man through and through. I don't give a damn about Ibuki, but that track costume is nice.

Yeah, I've always ignored Ibuki in the past, but her legs look undeniably great here. If you can toggle off her mask (and hopefully her scarf too), I might buy this costume and give her a shot.
Im also buying Abigail, Abigails story costume, Ryu stage, Abigail stage and possibly retro Alex. I think Alexs face is improved too, or maybe his new hair just made him look better?

Village

Yeah ok right hear me out

So take the hockey outfit

Throw it the grabage, save the mask part

Get him like a fucked up mechnic outfit with rips and tears and some fucked up boots.

Congratulations, you now have a jason costume for holloween.

Yeah, I've always ignored Ibuki in the past, but her legs look undeniably great here. If you can toggle off her mask (and hopefully her scarf too), I might buy this costume and give her a shot.
Im also buying Abigail, Abigails story costume, Ryu stage, Abigail stage and possibly retro Alex. I think Alexs face is improved too, or maybe his new hair just made him look better?
It's the hair. The hair was the only real issue, it frames his face in a strange way.

So I booted up SF5 for the first time in a long time. Watching Evo gave me the urge to jump back in. I happened to have enough FM for a character so I picked up Ed. He so fun to play for whatever reason, really enjoy playing him.

still unsure if ill play online anytime soon tho.

So I booted up SF5 for the first time in a long time. Watching Evo gave me the urge to jump back in. I happened to have enough FM for a character so I picked up Ed. He so fun to play for whatever reason, really enjoy playing him.

still unsure if ill play online anytime soon tho.

Welcome back.

I just had a weirdass dream that I was playing Sagat online in some weird USF4/SFV hybrid with perfect netcode. The match was against a Honda player who kept spamming headbutt but for some reason my normals just couldn't reach him even when done as a reversal after blocking the headbutt.

What did it this time was facing up against an ultra diamond bison (who I've played MANY times before) who just spams EX Devil's reverse. Mix that with rollback (and I assume Wi-Fi on his end) and it led to a game ending moment where he hit me with EX Devil's Reverse, I blocked the first hit and moved the stick to neutral because I was gonna do a CA as a reversal to win the round, but FUCKING ROLLBACK happened and I got hit anyway even though it SHOWED me blocking the thing which is why I moved the stick to neutral in the first place but fucking dodadfjuegjwegjiwejgiwejgiewjijwgijewigjewi
A sincere advice, Luce, don't ever play Overwatch. :D
Weirdly enough, I actually did used to play Overwatch (on PC) a lot but not once did I uninstall it.

But then again, I always played in the casual modes and never played Ranked. Plus I don't mind sucking in that game or other people sucking. Did Doomfist come out? I really wanted to play a Melee based hero.

What did it this time was facing up against an ultra diamond bison (who I've played MANY times before) who just spams EX Devil's reverse. Mix that with rollback (and I assume Wi-Fi on his end) and it led to a game ending moment where he hit me with EX Devil's Reverse, I blocked the first hit and moved the stick to neutral because I was gonna do a CA as a reversal to win the round, but FUCKING ROLLBACK happened and I got hit anyway even though it SHOWED me blocking the thing which is why I moved the stick to neutral in the first place but fucking dodadfjuegjwegjiwejgiwejgiewjijwgijewigjewi

Because he was half a second ahead of you. You gotta be 1 second ahead of him.

Lulubop

I need to upgrade as well but I've been broke the last few months. Hopefully I can get a 1080ti and upgrade my monitor sometime in the fall. I upgraded to an i7700k this past winter so I'm good there.

Top Bottom