• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V polls: What Capcom should do after Season 2 and Arcade Edition?

Bardiche

A World Tour Mode along with a Final Fight side-scroller would be nice since we don't see them very often. The side-scroller can be implemented like Tekken Force.
Basically, include more single player modes and reduce the loading times.

When it comes to characters, we should get a Final Fight Season which can include: Sodom, Rolento, Maki, Haggar, and Carlos.
For other characters, Q, Eagle, and some of the EX characters would be refreshing but with Fighting Layer EX coming out, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

kunonabi

A World Tour Mode along with a Final Fight side-scroller would be nice since we don't see them very often. The side-scroller can be implemented like Tekken Force.
Basically, include more single player modes and reduce the loading times.

When it comes to characters, we should get a Final Fight Season which can include: Sodom, Rolento, Maki, Haggar, and Carlos.
For other characters, Q, Eagle, and some of the EX characters would be refreshing but with Fighting Layer EX coming out, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Sodom is the last big Alpha character missing from SFIV and V so ill be pretty pissed if he never makes it in.

yurinka

Poll closed. Results (added to the OP too):

GPNkz2P.png

jett

D-Member
Have people played the current story mode? Why do you want more of that? Complete waste of resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

Sesha

I'm disappointed so relatively few people voted for Eagle, Maki, Necro and Sodom (and the lack of Azam and Santamu options). Otherwise, interesting results. Pleasantly surprised to find that people want Q the most after Sagat and Sakura.

yurinka

Why was Evil Ryu on the poll twice?
20b.gif
Because I had a mistake when making the poll, but fixed it quickly after the poll started as can be seen in the thread.

Have people played the current story mode? Why do you want more of that? Complete waste of resources that could be better spent elsewhere.
Considering the game trophies (and maybe these poll results) most SFV seem to prefer to play more single player content than online multiplayer.

So it's very likely they played it, and they don't agree you (or at least they want more single player stuff in addition to the current one and the arcade mode, being the Vol II of the story mode their 2nd favorite only after World Tour).

Top Bottom