• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Roster Discussion: P-P-P-P-PATTERN BREAKER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Ken.

zoJ7S4o.gif

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
I'd like to see some age in the characters. Was one of the most interesting aspects of the SF3 series. Chun and Ryu looks like upgraded graphical versions of SF4. I swear to god if Sakura is still 16 years old...

sf3-2nd-select.jpg

Cammy Cammy Cammy Cammy Cammy Cammy Cammy Cammy Cammy Cammy!

But seriously, I want Cammy.

I liked Gouken too out of all the shotos.

Cody, Makoto, Elena, and Dudley are characters I all want to come back from SFIV for sure. I'd like to see Karin as well. How many of them will be in? No clue.

I do hope for some interesting new fighters though, so I suppose I would be okay if they took priority over returning characters.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Where is it set in the timeline? SF4 was set before SF3, if I remember correctly. If SF5 is now after SF4, but still before 3s, that would maybe allow 3s characters to have their origin story in this one. So, yeah, I'm expecting 3s characters that weren't in SF4.
Apart from that obviously the old core favourites from SF2 and some popular ones from SF4 like Dudley, Ibuki or Makoto.

Also, I doubt we will see much of the new SF4 characters again. Juri seems popular, maybe C. Viper, too.

Skerj

Need Urien back, gotta get back in the club doing Aegis Reflector. Oh yeah and 3rd Strike ending Gill'd up Alex.

Briarios

Karin & Sakura ... I want to see some rivals with different fighting styles. I love Sakura, but I'd like to see her move set evolve some, as well.

If I had a choice, I'd do half returning, half new ... New blood is important. But, we need Karin to finally make it into the main line series.

Kuraudo

Banned
I hope the leave out Ken. Might make playing against randoms online actually fun.

But yeah I want Cammy. I'd like Guy and Cody too, but I don't expect them until the second or third iteration.

Kain

Yeah, Urien too. I wouldn't play him, but the glitches he'll provoke with the Aegis reflector + 3D engine would be glorious.

Ah, another one, bring Eagle back, please.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the leave out Ken. Might make playing against randoms online actually fun.

But yeah I want Cammy. I'd like Guy and Cody too, but I don't expect them until the second or third iteration.
That part ended like 4 years ago for me. Online play has been very diverse for a long time now.

SykoTech

Bison or bust.

Pretty sure it's safe to say he's in, along with Ken, Guile, Cammy, Blanka, etc.

+1 for Juri. Probably very likely too. I'd also like to see Q return as well, but not gonna hold my breath on that one.

I wonder if Cole will be in the PS4 version.

Surely it would be Deslin this time, right?

Though honestly, if they're any guest characters, I'd rather them be from other fighting games. Like the Virtua Fighter characters in Dead or Alive 5.

Sesha

I want a repeat of SF3. Tons of new characters. Retire the World Warriors, the New Challengers and the Four Devas already. Bring some of them back, but only a few. I'm all for Sakura and Cammy for example, if they look older and have new moves. And bring back Alpha and SF3 characters that haven't already been included in 4. That includes Maki and Eagle. And bring in Haggar. But don't include Juni and Juli. But do include Santamu.

But most of all I want new characters. More than just 5 in the beginning, and more than 10 overall. I love the SSF2 cast but I'm so tired of them.

54-46!

I would like to say Ryu, Ken, Chun and all new cast.. but after looking at the characters introduced in 4, ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom