• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Roster Discussion |Thread 2| Deal with it & place your hope for DLC

Allforce

I believe it's a custom artwork for the CD being sold in Japan. That art on the Steam store page is actually cut off at the top and bottom since screenshot gallery had to be cropped to fit the 16:9 aspect ratio. The full image is square and contains other characters from the game. A high res version is also included with the soundtrack download.

Is that the only way to get the art? Would love the full version to put on a stick.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why is this thread still open?

why am I making it worse by posting in it?

vg260

Another look at Storm Collectibles 6" SFV figures coming.

Whoa. When did these get announced? I remember a failed kickstarter from another company, but didn't hear about these. They look great.

I stopped collecting years ago, but I'll have to get these. I still have a massive SOTA SF figure collection.

Filter

1qKwMlqma0REde7nYQze0fI41SO6axKcSjDgBg0djq6_F0cct5UH2kuYaA2nA928W6wUeqcP3BwWDTnLhFwje2-XKKoZnx2g0RpWREyd=w400-h225-nc

What a launch.

Top Bottom