• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: Sports Costume and Free 30,000FM

kaydigi

Buying all and I don't even play Rashid or Ibuki.

Still missing the 60 ranked match mission from the Capcom Pro Tour dlc. The 20 and 40 were released.

No word on a survival mode patch, so you can fight against the dlc characters?

Giolon

That they aren't making something similar to the Chun-Li gym/workout outfit that was modded on PC is a travesty. All these look pretty nice though.

sinkfla87

Is there any more SFV info coming this weekend or is this it? Thanks for the FM Capcom, I guess I will get Abigail lol.

kikiribu

This update is actually too big now. I was already gonna get all the new stages and everything related to Abigail. But I can't pass up that Rashid, so...

That's their grand 30th anniversary announcement?
The actual anniversary is August 30th.

It's 30 grand. You can almost buy half a stage

Or you can save up another 10K and buy one of the stages that costs 40K, which are actually some of the best in the game.

Or you could buy 6 5K colors, or 3 10K colors, or 15 2K colors, etc.

This update is actually too big now. I was already gonna get all the new stages and everything related to Abigail. But I can't pass up that Rashid, so...
Abigail himself is 100gigs, the other stuff=112gigs

Joking, update is probably 10gigs..

MrCarter

Rashid looking fly as fuck. I hope they continue this sports theme in the future as they seem like some of the best costumes in the game.

TacosNSalsa

Yo fuck this shit!! Why they keep ignoring Akuma?? I want to see him in some Olaf shorts and an Anthony Mason replica jersey!!!

21_sportsdlc09pasyv.jpg

21_sportsdlc068esd6.jpg

21_sportsdlc07bhs18.jpg

21_sportsdlc04xesvh.jpg

21_sportsdlc05kksft.jpg

21_sportsdlc02eosl2.jpg

Someone over at Capcom sure likes Ibuki. Rashid's costume looks alright, but the shorts are too long and the jacket needs to go.

Now where is water polo Urien? High diver Nash? Olympic wrestler Alex? Bodybuilder Zangief? Etc, etc.

Top Bottom