• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Studio Liverpool on Wipeout 2048 page: " WE. ARE. ALIVE. " [Well, not really]

Void

Banned
Please please please more Wipeout. Put ungodly amount of hours into Wipeout 2097 back on PSX and Wipeout HD was the game that I bought a PS3 for. Played it so much, consistently placed in the top 20 worldwide on leaderboards on speed lap and time trial, phantom class, on nearly all tracks. <3 my Icaras ship.

Shion

Maybe someone bought the studio after all?

Nihilistic comes to save the day!
p3ZK4.jpg

hym

Banned
I hope one of Sony's large stake investors found out the studio responsible for his favourite game got shut down and threw some millions at the problem.

That's what billionaires do right? at least I would.

RpgN

Someone is going to pay if this is a prank.

And it better be some REAL good news and not some shit like them making iOS games.

Etzer

This is great news if true, although my first thought was "the account was hacked". I need more Wipeout.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I'm not buying it.

That same response to the Vita and 2048 is why we got to this point anyway!

I felt really bad that the most added DLC value I've ever downloaded for a product was done for free for many. Rewarding such oddly grand charity with closure just felt supremely off.

Anyway, make that Wipeout/Rollcage hybrid already you teasing fucks, you may only have so many bullets left in that cannon after all.

Top Bottom