• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eureka Seven AO 20

Yes! I thought he was dead last episode, but thank goodness. I guess simple fusion cant kill Secrets
. In terms of plot I like where its still going, Elena's role was odd but otherwise, liked it all with Ao
the Secrets, the gun and the Secrets being afraid of it, and the JPN supporting them

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Ppdy0.jpg

rTab3.jpg

If only I wore light colours / didn't dislike Tsuritama.

That Anime about chocolate - 09

Why are you puttin chocolate on screen , that's the boring part , give me my back room deals , and all that election planning or those sillyness all over the place ..
i want to run in this election only to say : "NO to the chocolate !!".

futhermore, she is clearly the worst girl.
Why do the Vn to Anime adaptations Always focus on the WORST GIRL ??
I know that the name of the anime is based on her route , since that's the only one with chocolate but still ...
i want a set of OAV focused on each girl

Any of the 4 others would have been better!!

That Anime about chocolate - 09

Why are you puttin chocolate on screen , that's the boring part , give me my back room deals , and all that election planning or those sillyness all over the place ..
i want to run in this election only to say : "NO to the chocolate !!".

futhermore, she is clearly the worst girl.
Why do the Vn to Anime adaptations Always focus on the WORST GIRL ??
I know that the name of the anime is based on her route , since that's the only one with chocolate but still ...
i want a set of OAV focused on each girl

Any of the 4 others would have been better!!

Was Yume a route in the game?

Shes decent as the manager but from the day HeroJima-kun added that financial aid students to his manifesto, shes been going downhill.
I like her backstory brother, chocolate, oojima drama stuff but just her present self, ugh.

Jarmel

Banned
Eureka Seven AO 20:

I'm literally facepalming right now. There are so many issues I have with this show and it all stems from this single word:

Consistency

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Marie, totes. I don't get off to crossdressing, lol.
I think you've disappointed half of animegaf!!!!

Some cool new promotional art for the upcoming Tamayura festival, from the official site:
Man, I wonder if they're going to make it like the festival that was in the show itself!

Someday I am going to acquire silkscreening equipment for the sole purpose of making my own, custom Government Accounting Office Stegosaurus shirt.
The GAO GAO Stegosaurus one from Air.
Gao Gao~~~~.

wonzo

Banned
Binbougami ga! 11
binbou11.jpg
binbou11a.jpg
binbou11b.jpg
binbou11c.jpg

:chet show of the season

Oh man, this was hands down the funniest episode yet. I couldn't stop laughing at the beginning. I'm definitely looking forward to the much anticipated "Clean Momiji" arc so hopefully it doesn't disappoint!

If only I wore light colours / didn't dislike Tsuritama.
((((;゜Д゜)))

Necrovex

Binbougami ga! 11

Oh man, this was hands down the funniest episode yet. I couldn't stop laughing at the beginning. I'm definitely looking forward to the much anticipated "Clean Momiji" arc so hopefully it doesn't disappoint!

((((;゜Д゜)))

I know how to spell tits now in hiragana. Awesome!

Oh. It came with the season 2 boxset.
t7NOu.jpg
Not as awesome as I was hoping it was, but it's still cool.
Binbougami ga! 11

((((;゜Д゜)))

I should catch up with this show.

Dakara Boku wa H 10

That despair. This is probably the most rapid, long-lasting tone shift in a harem series that isn't School Days. Or it's at least the one I've found the most... I don't want to say "jarring", but some other word that doesn't exactly imply "bad".

And seriously Ryousuke, you didn't notice there was something wrong with the world with a friggin ugly YELLOW FILTER all around!? Maybe only the audience can see it or something.

FUNi's finally set a date for Heaven's Lost Property: Forte Blu-ray; just the BD not a combo pack. Hoping this is not set back since there is supposed to be a Blu-ray Box in Japan early next year.

FUNi's finally set a date for Heaven's Lost Property: Forte Blu-ray; just the BD not a combo pack. Hoping this is not set back since there is supposed to be a Blu-ray Box in Japan early next year.

Seems like all their stuff slips to later months, hope your doesnt. But so much anime Im getting from them in December

A Certain Magical Index, Part 1
A Certain Magical Index, Part 2
Is This a Zombie?: Season 1 Collection
Mass Effect: Paragon Lost )
One Piece: Season 4 Collection, Part 3
Steins;Gate, Part 2

Was Yume a route in the game?

Shes decent as the manager but from the day HeroJima-kun added that financial aid students to his manifesto, shes been going downhill.
I like her backstory brother, chocolate, oojima drama stuff but just her present self, ugh.

The 5 girls at the end of the Op were the possibles routes in the game ..
These 5 girls :
7iBpsl.jpg

The rest is support cast ..

Sorry to disapoint some of you , despite his numerous attempts , there is no yaoi route with ..him..

Seems like all their stuff slips to later months, hope your doesnt. But so much anime Im getting from them in December

Heaven's Lost Property is a Kadokawa title, so who knows what will happen. It is going to look a bit out of place in a DVD sized artbox.

A lot of the Geneon titles have been pushed back later, but the lack of Blu-rays does not seem to be an issue that I know of. Though I guess I do not know if the first season of Index received a Blu-ray release in Japan.

Jarmel

Banned
The full Saber Route OP is out for Realta Nua (in really shitty quality) but it does a general sense of the animation level. The Sakura scene actually looks worse when the whole thing is played out.

That said, the general animation quality seems to be pretty high and damn does the battle scenes look nice. Ufotable needs to get crackin' on that FS/N remake.

Bleach 215 - 217

Yes its so good to hear Shojo S again, from Velonica to the end theme, Harukaze, Bleach has no bad songs and even more Scandal delivered again, wonder if they will be in more anime ops? Ah and Ryujin Jakka in the episodes for Old Man Yama, makes me sad that the final manga arc isnt being animated at this point in time...

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Bleach 215 - 217

Yes its so good to hear Shojo S again, from Velonica to the end theme, Harukaze, Bleach has no bad songs and even more Scandal delivered again, wonder if they will be in more anime ops? Ah and Ryujin Jakka in the episodes for Old Man Yama, makes me sad that the final manga arc isnt being animated at this point in time...

#teambleach's day will come again. Just have faith.

Jarmel

Banned
Accel World 23-

Chiyu is a horrible fucking character. Also this is the worst way to end an arc. The worst possible way.

I thought AO was going to be the worst thing I saw today.

Dakara Boku wa H 10

That despair. This is probably the most rapid, long-lasting tone shift in a harem series that isn't School Days. Or it's at least the one I've found the most... I don't want to say "jarring", but some other word that doesn't exactly imply "bad".

And seriously Ryousuke, you didn't notice there was something wrong with the world with a friggin ugly YELLOW FILTER all around!? Maybe only the audience can see it or something.
Should not want...

Accel World 23-

Chiyu is a horrible fucking character. Also this is the worst way to end an arc. The worst possible way.

I thought AO was going to be the worst thing I saw today.

I think you'll be pleased by the next episode ..don't look down on the power of friendship !!

WHERE IS THE TEACHER

GOD DAMN IT JAPAN

Ahem. lol

They had an opportunity to add more routes when they went from pc to psp ( they recasted all the voices ) but they didn't.
i know , it's a shame , but she has an even bigger role than in the anime in her sister route ( that the anime most likely won't adapt )

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Well considering he just watched Ninja Scroll TV and Ninja Resurrection, I figure why not! Also since it's 50 minutes compared to Angel Beats 12 episodes... at least he'll get the pain over with quickly!
Sorry, I was making a Happy Science joke.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They had an opportunity to add more routes when they went from pc to psp ( they recasted all the voices ) but they didn't.
i know , it's a shame , but she has an even bigger role than in the anime in her sister route ( that the anime most likely won't adapt )

Man, this is as disappointing as Amagami SS. I must be the only one they can't please with their harem shit. lol

Accel World 23

Ok, that was pretty cool.

Accel World is at its best when they spend more time in the digital world rather than reality. Still annoyed with Chiyu, especially her random side hopping. Still no explanation for why she was being an idiot and let Haru's reputation be shat on.

NomarTyme

Accel World 23

Ok, that was pretty cool.

Accel World is at its best when they spend more time in the digital world rather than reality. Still annoyed with Chiyu, especially her random side hopping. Still no explanation for why she was being an idiot and let Haru's reputation be shat on.

Probably something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom