• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluWacky

not with duckroll as train conductor

it will just end in suffering and tragedy

I metaphorically boarded a literal hype train (well, it was a train at least) with duckroll once, halfway through a Bones show.

vlcsnap-4303233.jpg

It ended... strangely.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
WTF? I have provided yall with so much art and you choose DTL's over my archive's worth? FINE! BAILOUT!!!

Is it true that Kokoro Connect got cut down to 14 episodes instead of 17? That would eliminate the 4th arc.

No, that's not true at all. The original tweet that referred to that possibility was mistranslated. It was actually talking about a prank played on a particular voice actor who's character would be appearing in the show from episode 14 onward. I don't know how that could have been so severely misinterpreted, but it was.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
This thread is out of control! Simmer down everyone!

We have to act normal and be on our best behavior so the rest of NeoGAF won't look in on this thread and think too negatively.

Best girl this whole season.

Really? its pretty embarrassing for a character when they are only remembered for being a damsel in distress with an unfortunate mishap with vines, putting her as one of the worst this season.
tumblr_m8z55lqRc41rdeq5jo1_500.gif

Best female character this season is probably Ranmaru Rindou (BBGG) and Honda Futayo (HorizonII) and Aria (SSO)

cajunator

Banned

We have to act normal and be on our best behavior so the rest of NeoGAF won't look in on this thread and think too negatively.

Its too late tomat. you are already tainted. The only solution is to either bear your shame, or get rid of it altogether.

kayos90

I wish KYH could qualify for this season. Did she win last season's girl of the season? She deserves it.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

If you think that half of the people who frequent OT haven't indiscriminately added every AnimeGAF member to their ignore list you're kidding yourself!

kayos90

Luckily I'm not corrupted. Yet. I don't believe in waifus and all that nonsense thankfully. Still #2 in posts last OT. Makes me winner.

They don't even have to read the posts to think negatively of us. That's the NeoGAF way.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Luckily I'm not corrupted. Yet. I don't believe in waifus and all that nonsense thankfully. Still #2 in posts last OT. Makes me winner.

That just means you're not willing to do whatever it takes to make it to number one. DTL will never accept you as his apprentice now.

Narag

I'm pretty sure Asuna is your waifu. I mean no one else wants her and you sure whiteknight her a lot!

kayos90

I'm pretty sure Asuna is your waifu. I mean no one else wants her and you sure whiteknight her a lot!

I don't believe in waifus. It's dumb. I believe in best girl/guy of the show. And Season. Also, I'm already beating cajun in posts.

jbug617

Banned
Mayo Chiki 1-2

it's okay. The whole
boy being allergic to girls is off putting. I find the whole idea that the little sister being in love with the butler (who is secretly a girl) is ok but I do like the idea of 2 factions battling secretly in the school.
I will continue to watch.

Fact of the season: China > your favorite character

When I watch the show, she seems out of place for some reason. I think she just looks weird compared to everyone else.

Narag

One Piece 3

I think Captain Morgan was wearing zubaz pants :lol That little bit of worldbuilding explaining the Grand Line was nice too. I'd heard the name often enough but never knew what it was.

I know it'll probably take some time for the show to find its pacing but this episode felt much better than the last two which just dragged.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
If you think that half of the people who frequent OT haven't indiscriminately added every AnimeGAF member to their ignore list you're kidding yourself!

Its too late tomat. you are already tainted. The only solution is to either bear your shame, or get rid of it altogether.

It's true, Tomat. Now select your waifus or they'll be assigned for you.

They don't even have to read the posts to think negatively of us. That's the NeoGAF way.

I've never had a waifu and I'm not certain I ever will. These posts are making me concerned for my well being.

I suppose I have some serious thinking to do here...

kayos90

I've never had a waifu and I'm not certain I ever will. These posts are making me concerned for my well being.

I suppose I have some serious thinking to do here...

I'm telling you you're already lost. You have to have nerves of steel like mine if you want to survive here without conforming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom