• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Gintama 3

If these early episodes are considered the rough ones, I can't wait to see when this "gets good." Really enjoying it so far.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Accel World has a pretty fun OP. Its growing on me.
Its also VERY spoilery. But whatever, its groovy.

Which one? Burst the Gravity? I like that one better than the first one. But I think the first one has more KYH while the latter has more Black Lotus. Idk...

Necrovex

QguTp.jpg

Best girl this whole season.

Edit: Bad writing at my part.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah Burst the Gravity. Still not totally sold on the song itself but its a good OP.
Why are you talking about my waifu so much?

Necrovex

I don't get it. Was that like... a joke? I'm very confused.

That was something I should have proofread before hitting the submit button. I screwed up my nouns, and what I meant to say does not exist in that post. It was a very poorly-written sentence. :-(

What I should have written: "Dragon girl should die because of Kincando ignoring the greatness of Asuna."

Waifu War. Waifu War never changes.
I thought it'd end when the waifu gallery portion of the show ended. I was wrong. So very wrong.
That was something I should have proofread before submitting, since I screwed up my noun placements, and what I meant to say does not exist in that post. It was a very poorly-written sentence. :-(

What I should have written: "Dragon girl should die because of Kincando ignoring the greatness of Asuna."
kayos isn't very self-aware. It's no surprise that he wouldn't understand a joke.

no hates just <3s, kayos

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Super good choice.

Hmmm if I had to pick a waifu... probably Kanade.

Suzutsuki is pretty awesome.

That was something I should have proofread before submitting, since I screwed up my noun placements, and what I meant to say does not exist in that post. It was a very poorly-written sentence. :-(

Ah. Much better. lol!

Oh, ok...?

K. lol

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I was like you once, Tomat. Now I have so many waifus I don't know what to do with myself. I've even got a husbando or two.

You can either accept your fate, or become kayos90.
I thought you were only supposed to have 1 waifu or husbando.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Waifu War. Waifu War never changes.

And never will. The points don't matter, after all.

Suzutsuki is pretty awesome.

She totally is! :D

Huh. Really?

Man I hated her in that show. :x

Most of it was admittedly dumb, Kanade carried the show.

Kanade is alright. Subaru is where its really at.

Subaru is super cute, I kinda have a soft spot for her as well. But Kanade's voice is sex for my ears (Kitamura Eri <3)

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I can't believe I'm not on the wall of shame! I even posted more than usual just so I could see my name on there. That's some bullshit.

Necrovex

Pretty sure there is no rule about how many waifus you can have. Oh wait. I don't believe in waifus. Or husbando. LOL.

It would be a shame if that rule was a reality. I wouldn't be able to have Hanako and Asuna both be my waifus.

Nah. that was last season. There was a waifu for every kind.
Ghost moe, gun moe, Cthulhu moe, you name it.

So this season will be abandon in the deep, dark abyss. :'-(

At least we'll have the fall season soon!

Kazzy

New thread, is best thread!

...but I say that to all the threads.

*Looks at wall of shame*

Under the radar, yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom