• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru 8

7LVjF.png

Blood C would be proud.

The first is about the wonders of vending machines. There were a couple of enjoyable interactions in this one, but only a couple.

The second is on maids "rocking out". The concert was a neat section for an otherwise lackluster episode (not even suffering Sanada could help it). It wasn't great, but it worked as a means to entertain.

C6gAz.png

Mimtemdo. I bet the resident Nintendo fan (BGBW) hasn't heard of that one!

Well, they finally scratched my itch in topic with a connection to the ED now.

Articalys

Oh man, the full version of SEE YOU (Natsuyuki Rendezvous OP) is so good. Yuya Matsushita~

Seriously though, this season definitely has some great OP/ED themes.

Ultimadrago

WALL OF SHAME

I have stepped aside in way of a new generation.
May future bronze medals go to the very best man or woman (Req: Must like Nichijou, if 3rd does not apply next on the list that does is the best man/woman P.S. "Duh").

Lolz. You guys already lost the war if you're siding with Silica. just saying.

When will your blood thirsty nature in regards to waifu wars cease, kayos?

Articalys

You know what, new OT, so let's just make it an open question: what are your favorite opening/ending themes from this season so far? New OP/ED from shows continuing from spring count as well.

Right now, for me, it would probably be Make My day! (Binbougami ga OP) and Kimi ni Matsuwaru Mystery (Hyouka ED2) as the frontrunners, with too many runners up to list.

cajunator

Banned
You know what, new OT, so let's just make it an open question: what are your favorite opening/ending themes from this season so far? New OP/ED from shows continuing from spring count as well.

Right now, for me, it would probably be Make My day! (Binbougami ga OP) and Kimi ni Matsuwaru Mystery (Hyouka ED2), with too many runners up to list.

I posted mine earlier.

duckroll

Hyouka ED2 stands out more than all the rest I've seen. I refuse to nominate any OP because while there are a few good ones, none of them really stand out as deserving a "omg da bestest!" mention.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Hyouka ED2 stands out more than all the rest I've seen. I refuse to nominate any OP because while there are a few good ones, none of them really stand out as deserving a "omg da bestest!" mention.

Are we talking about this season or this year.

Random list go:

Binbougami ga! OP
Horizon II OP
Hyouka OP2
Hyouka ED2
Joshiraku ED
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate OP
Kuroko's Basketball ED2
Natsuyuki OP
Natsuyuki ED
Nobuna OP
Tari Tari OP

I think that's about it.

cajunator

Banned
Accel World 20

This was a great episode.
The only thing it was missing was Sky Raker.
Also, I think Pig Haru is actually cuter than the girls in Accel world. The whole show is somehow really adorable altogether despite its crazy moments.

Soma

Right now, for me, it would probably be Make My day! (Binbougami ga OP) and Kimi ni Matsuwaru Mystery (Hyouka ED2) as the frontrunners, with too many runners up to list.

Ehhh nothing really stood out for me besides Hyouka OP2 and ED2

Binbougami OP was okay
I got tired of SAO OP after a while
NTRendevous OP and ED were nice but kinda boring

So yeah. :/

Joshiraku OP and ED
Jinrui OP

there are some other okayish OPs and EDs but the two shows have imo the best songs.

And I never finished one of the Hyouka EDs

Favorite OP
1. Burst the Gravity - Accel World "tell me where you wanna go, Accel world!" love that line, and "its unlimited, it unlimited"
2. Pegasus Fantasy - Saint Seiya Omega
3. Realization - Faylan - Hagure Yuusha No Estetica
4. Pride - Kingdom
5. Zone//Alone - Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere 2
6. Go to the Top - Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
7. Magenta Another Sky - Arcana Famiglia
8. Crossing Field - Sword Art Online
9. Now or Never - Phi Brain S2
10. Across my World - Ginga e Kickoff

Favorite ED
1. Dragonboy? - Tanken Driland
2. Pieces of Treasure - Arcana Famiglia
3. Ai no Sei de Nemurenai - Hagure Yuusha no Estetica, I like when she goes "My story, aru story"
4. Wasurenai yo - Rinne no Lagrange ending 2
5. Eureka Seven AO ending 2 on just the visuals

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Best OP Animation: Hyouka OP2

Best OP Music: Accel World OP2

Best ED Animation: Hyouka ED2

Best ED Music: Sword Art Online ED2

Worst OP Animation: Tari Tari OP1

Worst OP Music: Tari Tari OP1

Worst ED Animation: Accel World ED2, I think?

Worst ED Music: Eureka Seven AO ED2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom