• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

It does remind me of how I rarely game anymore and spend most of my GAF time in the non gaming part of gaf. Kind of amuses me that I come to maybe the premiere gaming forum to talk about non gaming stuff.

Same here the past 8 months or so, but it's all good. I just wish it wasn't always so standoff is lately with console warrior crap lately.

Quasar

I like Haruna. She's a necessary evil. She causes some necessary character development in all 3 main characters toward the end of the season. She's shown to be some beautiful perfect college student, but considering she spends most of her time hanging with high school students, I guessing other college students don't really like her. :p

She's the Joker. Though I love her.

PK Gaming

I like Haruna. She's a necessary evil. She causes some necessary character development in all 3 main characters toward the end of the season. She's shown to be some beautiful perfect college student, but considering she spends most of her time hanging with high school students, I guessing other college students don't really like her. :p

Makes sense, I mean she gets get her kicks by making her kid sister (and friends) feel like garbage. Partly because she's under this misguided delusion that mentally torturing them will make them stronger people or some shit, and partly because she's just a sociopath.

I actually like her, though, since she makes Yukino more compelling. You really feel for her in S2.

Cornbread78

Amagami SS ep.9-12
Another short and sweet love story; this time it was about one of his little sisters friends. I love how the show continues to mix in the prior heroines as you go through each's girl's story. BTW, his best buddy brought a giant girl fish as his date for the best couple award.... funny stuff. Also, there was a narrator this time for some reason....

duckroll

Instead of posting stuff from someone's Twitter, it is much more helpful to PM a mod if there is a problem. The entire community looks bad if it just gets derailed instead. C'mon people. :(

Branduil

Oufh9EU.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hey guys the latest episode of Monster Musume anime was pretty nea-

I'll come back another time.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

So it's going to be:

chuuni -> not chuuni -> chuuni -> some artsy fartsy thing -> film for the first chuuni thing

I think we need one more not chuuni thing and one more chuuni to get another Euphonium.
Please don't let it be another Beyond the Boundary!

The engrish subtitle is Myriad Colors Phantom World. Of course it's going to be Beyond the Boundary. It's going to be beyond Beyond the Boundary.

wonzo

Banned
So it's going to be:

chuuni -> not chuuni -> chuuni -> some artsy fartsy thing -> film for the first chuuni thing

I think we need one more not chuuni thing and one more chuuni to get another Euphonium.
euriphonium sd 4koma chuuni spinoff confirmed

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
watching dubs for anything from the 90s is probably a bad idea. I mean, it's a bad idea for any era, but there's at least a certain standard of low quality now

As much as dubs are shitted on en masse here (modern ones in particular are unjustifiedly so, imo), no, the Patlabor TV dub is a whole level of shit.

phaze

RIP Cajun.

EU timezone is a blessing.

Amagi OVA

Dull, uninteresting, boring. If you were going to do something with Sento and Kanie you should have done it in the TV show proper.

Syrinx

Urusei Yatsura 45

4D sensei

Urusei Yatsura 46

Episodes like this that are just pure insanity pretty much from beginning to end are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom