• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| !? Love Live is not real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still find it funny that I was a big mark for Bakemonogatari but I have pretty much no interest in any of the sequel material.

Shokugeki no Soma is a cooking manga /s

Hope they release an OVA with it

There is some kind of additional material incoming but its apparently a sidestory about Takumi and Isami.

Phatmac

Pillow Boys 12 END

Why did I do this? Thank God I made it through this without someone coming out of the screen and smothering me with a pillow like The Ring because it felt like that was going to happen any second

Monogatari Second Season 03

a472.gif

Hmmmmmm.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I am not yet sold on this hair. I can get over the others but this Hanekawa/Kanbaru reversal isn't kosher.
I'm fine with short haired Kanbaru.

Cornbread78

Amagi Brilliant Park ep2-END
tumblr_nuzw52XDaB1s8sotmo2_540.gif

I had a lot of this series. I mean, the two leads played off one another well throughout and made the series a lot of fun, but the gif above was my favorite mascot, lol. That punch was great! Nobody calls him an imposter.. It was interesting how they hinted around the love triangle stuff, but that was a mask for his feelings towards Sento, but they never bother shipping them, shich was fine to keep this as a straight SoL series. Either way, it was an enjoyable watch.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I never finished Amagi even though I liked it because I heard there was plot after episode 8 or so and everything about the plot seemed dumb and everything else was fun.

Cornbread78

I never finished Amagi even though I liked it because I heard there was plot after episode 8 or so and everything about the plot seemed dumb and everything else was fun.

Nah, the central plot remained the same, however, they did add a sub plot to up the anty. The only ones that would have been angry, are those that wanted a ship with Kanai and Sento.

Russ T

Banned
PSA, Parasyte is coming to Toonami this Sunday after Akame ga Kill at 1 a.m.

I wish Parasyte hadn't fallen apart near the end. Reallllllly loved it for most of its runtime.

It's not that it got bad (in my opinion), but it definitely got way less good. ):

Nah, the central plot remained the same, however, they did add a sub plot to up the anty. The only ones that would have been angry, are those that wanted a ship with Kanai and Sento.

Agreed.

The only "plot" they added was another layer/revelation to the main story that was already happening: they need to save the park.

Jintor

Okay, I'm going to commit to trying to power through shirobako (not that I don't want to watch it, just that I... End up not watching things) over the next fortnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom