• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SUMMER LESSON |OT| Only seven days to max out your social links

Didn't see reviews anywhere for the new content, so here you go. Just trying to be helpful to anyone interested pls no thinkpieces:

Day Out: Great new location - shrine overlooking the ocean. Whole day's lesson takes place there if you choose the athletic activity option. Hikari swings her softball bat and does sit-ups, the latter for which you of course get to hold her feet (aka just sit there as your silhouette holds her feet).

This is worth the money just for the location as winter drags on. Comes with the usual Summer Lesson blur, but I am seriously pondering booting this up a bunch just to lie in the sun. This is where Summer Lesson truly shines as a launch VR title, putting the player in gorgeous, intricate locations where they get to at least feign interaction with an AI. The "game" aspect is still the same which is very weak in my opinion, but I don't regret any of the money I've spent on the experience so far.

Opinion: Definite buy.

Maid stuff: This is Bamco basically abandoning any notion that this is not a dating sim. For some reason you are alone in the cafe with her and she is dressed up like a maid and will spin for you if requested and serve you dessert. Not a slutty maid outfit, though, as all you really get is a hint of knee, so Bamco can pretend they are still the high brow Koei Tecmo until the inevitable poolside DLC in 6 or 7 months.

Opinion: Only buy if you love maid outfits and/or want to add the potential for a different random event to pop up.

Top Bottom