• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

The DS2 LP was my first experience with the Soul's series and I wasn't bothered at all back then.

Funny how things change. :p

Same. I think for all the shit they get, the Souls playthroughs have some of the funniest moments on the channel. Best Friends ain't about pro skills. Unless its Mirror's E- oh, wait... Or Reside- oh, wait... Or The Last o- I should stop.

I think the guys general shitness at games is an essential part of the channel.

Numb

This was actually hype

That last hit to the face

Fancolors

Isn't Primal Rage 2 the game that never got released and there are only 2 PCBs left? I thought it would never get dumped.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
My god, Parasyte Eve II's plot got nearly David Cage level of stupid.

I've been catching up on it with it in the background as I play around in Horrizon and I swear that game feels like it's been in endgame for like three parts now and I'm only on episode 17. Just how long is this game? Also, I think getting rid of the rpg elements actually kind of ruined the game for me :/

ArjanN

The question is, why are they LPing it at all? It's been FOUR games, they know exactly how toxic the online Souls fanbase is, yet they insist on LPing them when it's clear that they'd both prefer to play them their own way on their own time. Pat was complaining just a couple days ago about how much it sucks and how he'll never be doing another Souls LP again, but that doesn't mean a whole lot when they've already done the entire series for some reason. They don't like it, the audience doesn't like it, so who are they even doing it for at this point?

The youtube comment shitposters are just a very vocal minority and don't really represent the entire audience.

Why does this Tony Hawk game try to cast you as a shit-tier member of the crummiest criminal syndicate ever? Is this skater culture?

No wonder old dudes just want to throw them all in prison. They aren't just criminals, they're really lame ones who spend all their time starting random fires and hassling nut vendors.

Strimei

Rewatching the Ride to Hell LP and man I forgot how bad this game was.

I mean, I remembered it was bad, but like, its even worse than I remember, somehow. Absolutely fascinating.

KRaZyAmmo

Rewatching the Ride to Hell LP and man I forgot how bad this game was.

I mean, I remembered it was bad, but like, its even worse than I remember, somehow. Absolutely fascinating.

well at least those aren't Omikron LP. The LP that made everyone insane. I'm watching the whole Omikron LP again.

Fat4all

Banned
well at least those aren't Omikron LP. The LP that made everyone insane. I'm watching the whole Omikron LP again.

ᶦ'ᵐ ᵍᵒᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵏᶦˡˡ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ

ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ᵐᵉ

Strimei

I actually contemplated watchign it again but I decided to hold off for a bit.

Unrelated but it seems Pat is now watching Konosuba.

THUGs story mode is so convoluted and dumb I love it. It doesn't even reach the Jackass level shenanigans in THUG 2, though.

So, basically the original Tony Hawk games convinced an entire generation that it's cool to be a skater, and the THUG branch convinced an entire generation that it's not only acceptable, but probably a net social good to randomly clothesline anyone you see skating on the street?

Fat4all

Banned
THUGs story mode is so convoluted and dumb I love it. It doesn't even reach the Jackass level shenanigans in THUG 2, though.

THUG 2 decided to just be "Jackass: The Skate" when they cast Bam Margarita as a main character for the storymode.

Much more lame then THUG 1's story. We ain't even in the full swing of it yet.

Fat4all

Banned
Yo, any of you jerks got Infinite Warfare?

I have a spare download code for Modern Warfare Remastered (you need IW to play it), and instead of selling it or sommit I figured I'd just give it to one of you Frienders.

It's a PS4 code. First dibs to whoever, I don't care.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Watching how ridiculous the THUG LP is is pretty great. I might as well mention it here because I'm never going to use it. Awhile back I had a great idea for a skateboarding battle game with Stands essentially. You go around doing tricks and flips and occasionally cool dumb powers as you fought other skateboarders in an arena. Also the final boss was essentially Dio and his skateboard was a throne. The fact there has not been a fantastical skateboarding game yet is kind of ridiculous to me. It seems like such an obvious idea.

Strimei

Just a heads up, there's likely to be audio sync issues with Dark Souls for the next few episodes (4-5 maybe). Billy chimed in on the subreddit, there was a crash at somepoint and it made it really difficult to sync shit together.

Matsukaze

Just a heads up, there's likely to be audio sync issues with Dark Souls for the next few episodes (4-5 maybe). Billy chimed in on the subreddit, there was a crash at somepoint and it made it really difficult to sync shit together.
The lingering evil of Omikron sabotaging the Dark Souls LP. :p

MrHoot

Coming back from a week of GDC hype and meeting cool people. Horizon comment section infested by /v/ kids. A brutal contrast

but damn that THUG lp strong

THUG is the only LP that I consistently watch

I've stopped watching both Dark Soul 1 and Parasite Eve II

Dark Souls 1 is goddamn long and Parasite Eve II's bullshit is too dense for me to comprehend.

Dark Souls 1 is goddamn long and Parasite Eve II's bullshit is too dense for me to comprehend.
You should watch the first ten or so minutes of the latest Parasyte Eve II, because that's some egregious bullshit that needs to be seen to be believed.

You won't comprehend it though, because it's just bad writing.

Anung

Un Rama
Thug's all I'm watching too. They need to starting doing some shorter LP's because when LP's drag on too long I usually check out. Maybe because so many recent LP's have been long ones.

Like at first I was excited about the Dark Souls 1 LP because I never had the chance to play it when it first came out but after the Tarkus thing, I gave up.

Parasite Eve II is kinda terrible and gave up after they started to fight in the ARK

Numb

Pat streamed some of Breath of the Wild and it's a fucking Souls+survival game. It's fucking LP poison.
Everybody on the internet is LPing it minus those I care about
It's not like they will be going in blind seeing their streams

Poison never scared them away
Omikron and reboot out there

Top Bottom