• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

It's kind of weird seeing the THUG lp because I remember as a kid just absolutely dominating it. That and THUG 2. I guess I just got used to it but it was fun getting to 1 million + points and trying to push it further. Might have to get back on it and de-rust.

Also yess Pat pls Nier with Liam as guest. Would be an amazing series. Liam's reactions on his stream were awesome, Pat's would probably be even better.

Maybe they should start recording the podcast a little later so Pat can wake up for it.

God, the car in THUG looks like it controls about as well as trying to keep raindrops on top of a loose pane of glass. I can't even imagine how that not only stayed in the game, but got pushed so hard. That must have been a publisher-level mandate due to GTA or some shit.

Anung

Un Rama
I'm really liking this cast. It's got a good feel with only two chumps, and Matt gets a lot of spotlight.

How was your week?
Woolie: Pretty good, I played some games, saw a movie, watched some TV. Worked a lot on the podcast. Things were decent in Madden Town.
Matt: Not much, man. Although over the weekend, some cool stuff happened with the missus! Let me tell you, the Pizza Pasta Brigade was in full force this weekend. I took my 74th vacation this month to Boca Raton, and you would not believe the food they had. We went to a six star restaurant where every single surface was made completely out of diamonds. Everyone else was eating the best stuff, like steak and whatever the fuck. Haha, remember that scene in the ultimate bootleg recut of Kindergarten Cop where Arnold just eats like 6 steaks in a row? It was just like that, man. So after I finish eating my chocalate covered bacon sundae, we went back to our hotel room and watched like 13 hours of Steven Universe. I love that show, it's just so good, super good guys. After finishing that up we sat ringside at Wrestlemania where I wore my dinosaur pajamas and personally mooned Roman Reigns with the butt flap. Haha we were laughing at him and doing our best Ripster impressions. You know, Ripster? The lead guy from Street Sharks! It was hilarious man. I read some comics on the plane, nothing much, just the latest issues of squirrel man rebirth, the skeleton warriors reboot dark horse series, and Korean Hulk. Korean Hulk is actually pretty cool you guys! So yeah, nothing much happened to me this week.

This shit is too real.

Goldboy

Latest Dark Souls episode is another uneventful one. I'm fine with that though since there's definitely going to be some hype in the next few episodes.

Numb

What is this blasphemy?

Woolie
Pat
Matt
Liam

Is the only acceptable ranking.
I bet you drink orange juice right after brushing too
Matt anywhere but last? Cmon now

Woolie might be leveling up with the new channel and Liam leaving but that's it

Village

Matt jaa the worst for real, its not like horribly annoying or something , but he's just not that funny and sometimes gives on this air like where he gets a bit too snippy. Like pat gets snippy but everyone knows pat is crazy, matts just kind of annoying

Woolie and Liam tied depending on the day, woolie channel been on point though.

Strimei

Zelda Boxart video: I have to say, for the first one, "Gold" is not the color that comes to mind for me when seeing the first box. Bronze, maybe, but that feels a stretch. Honestly I'd just call it brown.

edit: at about 23:03, what word is Matt saying? I thought he meant "Umber" when he said "Hombre" but...dunno.

ShadyK54

Catching up on the last page or so of the thread and...oh...Best Friend ranking... :/ I like them all equally.

Woolie Versus continues to be strong.

aly

So I finally caught up on the Re7 lp, and it was kinda disappointing. Like it should've been way more hype than it was. Instead it was super low energy and kinda blah :(

THUG has been hilarious so far though.

Anung

Un Rama
So I finally caught up on the Re7 lp, and it was kinda disappointing. Like it should've been way more hype than it was. Instead it was super low energy and kinda blah :(

THUG has been hilarious so far though.

Yeah. RE7 has a decent start but it kinda goes the way of the Soma LP. Real shame.

joe2187

Banned
PE2 LP comes to an end.

Aya's infatuation with kyle is baffling to the point I just dont comprehend, triple crosses everyone he meets, works with and for. and SHOOTS HER FOR NO RAISIN! is absent for the last two boss fights and is somehow credited with saving her and eve.

Aya....please......Aya....pls.

And nothing in those endings has any relation whatsover to what happens in Third Birthday....which is probably a good thing.

Edit: I just remembered that the good ending was a major plot point in Third Birthday. playing through PE2 makes the Third Birthday even stupider than ever.

Stolen from the reddit.

Coming soon.

av_TQ3w_C.jpg

Oh boy.

Why do you guys keep putting four entries in your Best Friends tier list? There are only three Best Friends.

The best one is Pat, because he's the dumb Mascot Character of their Persona group. The Teddie or Kuromaru, if you will. Woolie, as the stalwart Girl With a Personality of their Persona group (Yukiko/Chie), is second. Matt, as the consistent Kind of Annoying Broseph (Junpei/Yosuke) of the team, leaving him just out of reach for that silver medal.

Frimaire

Fuuuck, I just got my copy of Nier Automata in the mail, now I need to choose between playing it and BotW...
I'm already like 10 hours in to Zelda, but it'll probably be longer than Nier...
Don't make me choose...

Why do you guys keep putting four entries in your Best Friends tier list? There are only three Best Friends.

The best one is Pat, because he's the dumb Mascot Character of their Persona group. The Teddie or Kuromaru, if you will. Woolie, as the stalwart Girl With a Personality of their Persona group (Yukiko/Chie), is second. Matt, as the consistent Kind of Annoying Broseph (Junpei/Yosuke) of the team, leaving him just out of reach for that silver medal.

Zach>Brennan Williams>Plague>Elmo>Paige>Leeloo>Billy>Skelmo>Crymetina>Austin no Eruption>James Small>Anybody else I forgot to mention>>>>>>GeorgeSocks>David Cage

Top Bottom