• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

*Deep sigh* I've been doing good, but the Nier spoilers are starting to find me. I got hit with one that if I don't think about it, won't spoiler me, but I can tell the moment I think about it I'll be spoilered. And now I just saw a big boss spoiler :/ Oh well, I did well for a few weeks.

1. Never look at the YouTube Related Videos Bar
2. NEVER look at the YouTube Related Videos Bar
3. NEVER LOOK AT THE YOUTUBE RELATED VIDEOS BAR

I've been lucky with Nier spoilers so far, but when I was playing Undertale it woulda been nicer to not know the identity of the real final boss...

dan2026

Have Matt and Pat actually been on a podcast together since Matt came back?

They conveniently never seem to be in the same place at the same time.

Shenanigans?

Have Matt and Pat actually been on a podcast together since Matt came back?

They conveniently never seem to be in the same place at the same time.

Shenanigans?

Has anyone ever actually seen Matt and Pat in the same room together, in real life?

Of course not. Pat "doesn't go to conventions", right? Suspect.

KRaZyAmmo

Has anyone ever actually seen Matt and Pat in the same room together, in real life?

Of course not. Pat "doesn't go to conventions", right? Suspect.
But when Pat was asked to go a convention he was like "are people there?" "yes" "no." but didn't he go to PAX last year (or the year before?)

Anung

Un Rama
tom-hardy-bronson.gif

I imagine recording sessions go like this. One side painted gingered beard and the other a punisher cap.

joe2187

Banned
Does this mean Woolie and Liam are the same person as well?

Are any of them even real?

This is all the work of an enemy superbunnyhop.

Edzi

I haven't kept up with the podcasts since the Matt x Woolie cast a few weeks ago that I actually got bored with. Feels weird, I've never been behind on the podcast before.

Anung

Un Rama
I haven't kept up with the podcasts since the Matt x Woolie cast a few weeks ago that I actually got bored with. Feels weird, I've never been behind on the podcast before.

Been like 8 months since I've tuned in to a podcast.

I like the podcasts a lot, but I just can't keep up with them all. Around when I stopped Matt would just spoil everything he had seen in the cinema as well without warning anyone so I didn't want to hear that anymore. I heard their Get Out talk though and that was great.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
That, and the lack of Liam was felt a lot, imo.

It really is. I went through an old podcast about their notorious empty panel and maaaaaan I miss the energy Liam brought to it. His streams are alright, but its just not the same when he doesn't have someone to work off of. I saw some of his and Matt's stream and it was alright, but they were never a pair I particularly enjoyed outside of Creepy Anime Bullshit.

Also I feel like they don't post up their panels anymore, or maybe I'm just imagining it/not in full tilt con season yet?

Strimei

1. Never look at the YouTube Related Videos Bar
2. NEVER look at the YouTube Related Videos Bar
3. NEVER LOOK AT THE YOUTUBE RELATED VIDEOS BAR

I've been lucky with Nier spoilers so far, but when I was playing Undertale it woulda been nicer to not know the identity of the real final boss...

One recommendation I have is to either turn off or pause your youtube watch history as this influences what your related videos are, generally. You'll still get videos that are related to what you are watching currently, but it reduces the chance of you watching, say, Cooking with Dog and seeing "NIER AUTOMATA FINALE YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO BITES IT" with a picture of like, Pascal choking 9S on it or something.

One recommendation I have is to either turn off or pause your youtube watch history as this influences what your related videos are, generally. You'll still get videos that are related to what you are watching currently, but it reduces the chance of you watching, say, Cooking with Dog and seeing "NIER AUTOMATA FINALE YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO BITES IT" with a picture of like, Pascal choking 9S on it or something.

No you bastard!

lol thank you for the tip

FlowersisBritish

goddammit george...

Probably still mad about the
shortage of George sleeves

But weird side note: blackface is no longer on his top search results as far as I can tell, so good for him. Kind of surprised it was so quick tbh? I guess when push comes to shove, the fans respect the guys wishes which is weird for me to think of for a fanbase.

Edzi

But weird side note: blackface is no longer on his top search results as far as I can tell, so good for him. Kind of surprised it was so quick tbh? I guess when push comes to shove, the fans respect the guys wishes which is weird for me to think of for a fanbase.

lol, it's more likely that they just got bored and moved on to a new meme.

Strimei

It still pops up as the first result if you type "B" after his name, but yeah its no longer the top. Give it a few more months and I imagine it'll die off fully (or at least get buried more).

edit: Two Best Friends Play Resident Evil 7 Extra Game - Ethan Must Die (aka
Pat dies a LOT
)

Jintor

The casts have always to me been BGM

It's why I liked it when they started talking about using up their stick of bgm podcasts while playing Zelda

Strimei

Man, its amusing to see things go over Paige's head. RE7 spoiler:
She just read Lucas' diary and about how Eveline's looking like she's getting older, and she's all "that must be why they (the helicopter guys) want her, she's expiring!"

She just read Lucas' diary and about how Eveline's looking like she's getting older, and she's all "that must be why they (the helicopter guys) want her, she's expiring!"

Lol I just got to this in the recorded stream

"She's...poisonous??"

gears_are_turning_by_rstovall.gif

Edit Oh no I'm officially a dirty double-poster now

Edit 2
"RUN TOWARDS HER"

Anung

Un Rama

DSPaige and DSPat are made for eachother.

Fat4all

Banned
Just finished Danganronpa 1&2, very good stuff.

So... I guess it's time to... do the thing I thought I'd never do...

... and watch the Ultra Despair Girls play through...

FlowersisBritish

I watched spookycookies "compilation" that's about 5 mins long

it's making me very worried

It's not that bad. Not their best LP, but its certainly not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Oh look, somewhere in saying those words I coughed up my blood and lung all over the floor, huh.......

DSPaige and DSPat are made for eachother.

This was hilarious and I need this thread to know this was hilarious.

Top Bottom