• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

ArjanN

So it took me a while to get the combination as well but I never cheated. Other than the first Hour demo puzzle, the games puzzle are not that obtuse and everybody tends to overthink it.

But Pat is like

bX7Eo.gif

IMO it's less overthinking, and more desperately trying to avoid thinking about it at all. I think Pat has just trained himself to try to brute force every puzzle because in everything that isn't a pure puzzle game that's usually enough, as devs don't want people to hit a wall.

So brute force and basic video game logic (clearly denoted key items, the item you just picked up is the one you need for the next puzzle, interact with the glowing thing etc.) is usually all you need.

Anung

Un Rama
Matt: Maybe you should combine them.
Matt: Maybe you should combine them.
*Pat ignores Matt for seven minutes and tries the tiny spherical Stove heater that makes no sense.*

Gets it first time after a..."bathroom" break.

MrHoot

Oh also for people who don't watch Pat's streams, he confirmed there would be a Nier Automata spoilercast with him and Clemps in the future

Sad Liam won't be part of it but still, please be excite

You
get one of the 21 goof endings

Ah thanks lol

Oh also for people who don't watch Pat's streams, he confirmed there would be a Nier Automata spoilercast with him and Clemps in the future

Sad Liam won't be part of it but still, please be excite

Niceeee!

Just beat the game last night, gddamm

Then had to watch the rest of Liams archive to see him crying during the finale proclaiming it is the best game ever made

We're with you Lima Bean ;__;

Also if he would fucking use the Uchi and not miss every other attack because spears suck shit he might've done fine against the demon on the first go.

STILL BLOCKING WHILE TWO HANDING THE SPEAR

Also if he would fucking use the Uchi and not miss every other attack because spears suck shit he might've done fine against the demon on the first go.

STILL BLOCKING WHILE TWO HANDING THE SPEAR

Oh, sure. And sure, demons are one of the few DS1 boss types that actually bleed, so it's a rare chance to use the full potential of the Uchigatana, but...

Woolie really likes poking sticks?

Exodust

Banned
"Gamecube is blue to me" has shocked me to the core. This better be one of those conditions where people see colors differently. Cause the Gamecube is purple as shit.

Edzi

"Gamecube is blue to me" has shocked me to the core. This better be one of those conditions where people see color's differently. Cause the Gamecube is purple as shit.

The Gamecube's purple color is one of it's defining traits. There's literally no arguing this.

Matsukaze

After the right-left lore was revealed, I became convinced that when it comes to Woolie's bizarre perceptions, nothing was off the table.

The Gamecube's color lore is just another addition to the list of Woolie's Craziness Commandments.

It's such a trivial, shitty thing that he's being very Pat-like in his refusal to just say, "Yeah, you know, it is pretty purple. Whatever."

Like, is this a situation where he doesn't like the Gamecube and thus won't admit it's purple because then he would have to like it? What's the weird psychological hang-up that keeps him on that hill? It's not even a, "I can't let Pat know he's ever right" deal, because this whole thing arose from the revelation he's had this same argument with other people.

Blue?! Seriously?!? Was expecting an 'agree to disagree' haha.

FUCKING BLACK KNIGHT HALBERD! DAMN IT WOOLIE YOU LUCKY COLOUR BLIND SON OF A GUN!

Xux

Oh jeeze, the music in Batman is obnoxiously Minecraft Story Mode. :/

The game seems okay despite how sick of early career Batman stories I am.

But nothing meaningful can happen from your choices because Telltale basically write a story and make you follow it. I mean I like visual novels so this doesn't seem so bad honestly.

But when can I play as old grizzled Bruce Wayne who's sick of everyone's shit?

aly

I wonder who I have to begto at Warner to make a Batfamily game. Like Arkham Knight was okay, since 3/4 Robin's made an appearance, but the Batfamily is usually untouched gameplay wise in everything.

Xux

But nothing meaningful can happen from your choices because Telltale basically write a story and make you follow it. I mean I like visual novels so this doesn't seem so bad honestly.

But when can I play as old grizzled Bruce Wayne who's sick of everyone's shit?
That's why I was hoping for Arkham Asylum 'cause Woolie's never played it and it's pretty great.
I wonder who I have to begto at Warner to make a Batfamily game. Like Arkham Knight was okay, since 3/4 Robin's made an appearance, but the Batfamily is usually untouched gameplay wise in everything.
Dude. I know people are sick of Batman stuff but I'd be super juiced for a Batman game with more Batfamily stuff
and not that lame Batman 666 stuff from the rumors.
The fact that Azrael got more focus (and jeeze was that and Hush underwhelming in AK) than Spoiler or Orphan was dumb. Just give me more of the movie studio; Batman's been about co-op for, like, 75 years. I'm sick of Gordon being unsure and meeting the Joker for the first time.

Disgraced

Lol man, some of the comic incorrection in Bats.

Matt: "Oh yeah, Jack Ryder, that's just like this reporter who's always around doing a thing."

No, Jack Ryder's the fucking Creeper.

convo

Pat better become huge for the DS3 dlc, and the dark souls LP will still be going and i have no clue how they'll schedule that.

That gamecube conversation giving Pat's tweets context reveals an amazing amount of pettiness. I love it.

I can't even blame him. The whole Gamecube color thing is such a stupid thing for Woolie to not just back down from, I would keep needling him on it too.

I've heard Woolie admit to being wrong before. I know he's an adult. There is no reason for this behavior.

aly

Lol man, some of the comic incorrection in Bats.

Matt: "Oh yeah, Jack Ryder, that's just like this reporter who's always around doing a thing."

No, Jack Ryder's the fucking Creeper.

I haven't watched it yet because that stuff bothers me for some stupid reason. Also because just like playing the games, waiting for all the episodes to come out works pretty well.

Top Bottom