• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Numb

Woolie pls

giphy.gif

MrHoot

Woolie getting a green screen is the best gift to humankind

EDIT: Also no vid tonight or just Billy being kept in Pat's dungeon again

Edzi

You mean wearing super-heavy armor and a massive shield with a spear, and then trying to roll everything instead of blocking?

I still think all of Woolie's problems with these games stem from the fact that he's LP'd them all with Pat and played them out of order. Dude deserved to have played them from 1-3 at his own pace and without an audience.

"Just remember, the past gets stronger every day, because there's more of it"

wait but the future is literally infinite as far as we can figure

You mean wearing super-heavy armor and a massive shield with a spear, and then trying to roll everything instead of blocking?

DSWoolie

There must be something about "i-frames" that just gets him rock hard he does the thing even with a build explicitly not for doing it.

KRaZyAmmo

I'm actually gonna be limiting my watching of this LP since I'm also playing it. (gonna stop watching until they reach where I'm currently at (chapter 5/6))

Xux

Okay, does anyone remember a video they mentioned once where it's some kind of parody of a PSA where, at the end, they're like, "Thanks to the magic of editing, our actor never had to actually get near the black guy!"

The talk about Whitest Kids on the Block reminded me of it but I'm not sure it's them.

Wait, what's this Star Trek video people are talkin' about?

They were shitting on Captain Janeway from Star Trek Voyager at the start of the first Yakuza 0 video, saying that it was in reference to a video to a video going up tomorrow, so everyone is assuming that said video is Star Trek related.

JC Sera

btw
I just wanna shoutout to the SBFP for using the same artist (Volta_Bass) as clemps for the last 2 openings
idk seeing content creators support each other warms the cockles of my heart

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
btw
I just wanna shoutout to the SBFP for using the same artist (Volta_Bass) as clemps for the last 2 openings
idk seeing content creators support each other warms the cockles of my heart

Oh neat he also did the intro for the Batman lp... Does he know Woolie's black? Or are my eyes shit because that's also a real possibility.

Strimei

Catching up on the videos from the past two days (since I slept literally all day after work yesterday, I was god damn tired), I will love Janeway to my dying day.

I love Voyager and I'm damn proud of it!

Everything but Threshold, anyway. Fuck Threshold.

Yo, what's the deal with Captain Janeway? I've never seen Voyager, so I want to know why Pat hates her. Does he talk about it in the new video?

Strimei

Yo, what's the deal with Captain Janeway? I've never seen Voyager, so I want to know why Pat hates her. Does he talk about it in the new video?

Yeah he goes in, but to explain:

-She does a lot of bad things with the goal of getting the crew home. Some of it you could defend, others...she makes some seriously dangerous deals with the likes of the Borg.
-She's honestly written kind of schizo-wise, as the writers couldn't decide how to have her act. Mulgrew herself, as I recall, said she acted as though Janeway was bipolar.
-Voyager as a series had a LOT of problems, period.
-Janeway in the future is an admiral, steals a timeship, goes back in time, commits genocide against the Borg (personally, I think this is a good thing, since, y'know, they're BORG).

Xux

lol @ playing Touhou and Sonic Boom at the same time. Liam's such a skilled video gamer; I heard he was a game tester so that explains a lot.

Sucks that his KH was delayed I was looking forward to that.

Also, thesw1tcher isn't showing up in my sub-box now. In fact, my sub-box seems relatively empty. YouTube, pls.

Fat4all

Banned
seriously, when the heck are we gonna get a Let's Watch of Kung Pow: Enter the Fist?

edit: I think that was a Trump joke in the Yakuza vid, lol

Top Bottom