• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Strimei

I stopped watching a while ago but tuned in for the finale since I got nothing better to do right now.

Does it always do that loading stuff during combat like it did in that final fight with Lady Arkham? Because man that really does break up the flow.

Wow at Bed of Chaos. That looks like the worst shit ever. I'm actually astounded this is the same game.

It's why whenever people in Dark Souls threads here won't abide any sort of criticism (which is usually), I can't help but roll my eyes. The game could have used more polish in a lot of places and everyone knows it. You can enjoy it without having to try and pretend like every brush-stroke is a microcosm of masterpiece.

Exodust

Banned
It's why whenever people in Dark Souls threads here won't abide any sort of criticism (which is usually), I can't help but roll my eyes. The game could have used more polish in a lot of places and everyone knows it. You can enjoy it without having to try and pretend like every brush-stroke is a microcosm of masterpiece.

Dark Souls stans are too insecure for that, though.

I think its the rule of whichever Souls game you play first is your favourite, which is fair enough, but each game has its bad parts.

Nobody recalls Lost Izalith or Bed of Chaos because the zone and boss are so simple that you just run through it and you're done before you know it.

This is the map after all:

R2GRTNx.jpg

Edit: Welp, before today I didn't think it was possible to have difficulty with Bed of Chaos. But Woolie finds a way! Maybe it's because after realizing the gimmick the first time I was wise enough to make sure my equipment load was under 25%. Guess it also doesn't help that he's got a Pat in his ear telling him he has to jump when he doesn't. There's a safe spot you can land.

Edit2: Oh guess he only died 4 times. The cuts made me assume more.

''i don't know what am doing''

How bout yall practice for 10 minutes before making an fnf

I know they want to be all new and fresh, but I'd love if they took these FNF a tad more serious. But if they did that it would just be silence as they would actually be trying...

FNF is really just a showcase of fight games.

Finally caught up on Batman, Lady Arkham is one of those things where you see what they're doing (anti-Batman), but the execution isn't the greatest.

Punished Alfred is totally worth it.

Fat4all

Banned
So that is a bot, then? Not a person?

Because I've noticed it shill on streams in the past, which has always been amusing.

It uses a similar message I've heard several times, I think they are targeted robo-donations.

Though it is probable that a human is behind the scenes copy-pasting the stuff and choosing whatever channels semi-randomly.

A.J.

Banned
"Oh sweet, I got twenty more dollars in tips."

(Pat goes right to the $35 option)

"I'm sure I'll get $15 more here in a second."

In the latest Best Friends Play Dark Souls listen to Pat and Woolie spend half the video talking about another youtuber's Dark Souls video while putzing around doing next to nothing.

I like Hbomberguy. Which is part of the reason I'm rolling my eyes listening to Pat try to criticize it when it's long established that his memory about things is basically Swiss cheese. He's also either too dense to see Woolie trying to steer him away or he's too stubborn and has to get out how he's right and someone else is wrong. Honestly, it's probably both.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I've gotta say, even though the game might not be great, their Batman LP was fucking hilarious. Some of the funniest stuff they've done in awhile. Definitely one of the better ones as of late. Just thinking about the "Just slide the mask on" is getting me giggly.

Also I was going to bring up HBomberGuy's video days ago because they mentioned it on the second to last podcast. And I am a little ashamed to say that video made me kind of weirdly angry. Maybe because he was shit talking one of my favorite games, maybe because he called my style of play "Not Fun," maybe because most of his arguments were super bullshit, maybe because his Bloodborne is genius video is filled with Dark Souls footage and he doesn't actually start talking about Bloodborne until over half an hour in, and then proceeds to talk about Dark Souls again (I honestly just wanted some Bloodborne footage with interesting weapons, that's all :/) But most likely cause I had a really bad day that day. Either way, that brit is full of shit. You can believe me because my username says I'm British too!

Monteal man loses way opening HOTS loot boxes

Solidus on the fucking ball. Still, I refuse to watch this. I don't want to enable Pat's dehabilitating addiction.

The fuck. I skimmed through that and there is just a really sad kind of disturbing moment of silence at the end that just eats into my soul.

He seemed to actually enjoy himself especially when he got skins he wanted.

The end of the stream where he's going through all the characters and picking the best looks was fun.

At the end of the day, none of that is on the channel or the podcast so it's fine. You guys are getting really upset about this for some reason.

I really like the mental image of Patches kicking all the clerics into the hole by doing some kind of excessively sick charging dropkick with an anime spin-kick to cap it off.

Top Bottom