• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Fat4all

Banned
I wonder if they're gonna do an RE5 co op playthrough.

I thought it was weird how Pat brought up how Matt and him were talking about it.

joe2187

Banned
Im not too excited for an RE5 LP if they do one. They were both very negative of the lost in nightmares dlc episode and it kind of soured me on them doing a full LP.

Ive played at least 200 to 300 hours of RE5 co op with loads of people. And 3DS mercs.

Strimei

I want to see them do RE6 myself, if only because they don't like it and the one LP I was watching I still can't finish (Jesse Cox and Cry).

I just realized I've been missing all their commercial recordings for months now because I've been watching the VODs. But if I listen to the podcast upload then I'll be missing out on all the times they screw up and have to make audio adjustments, or take piss breaks. I've come to the conclusion I have to watch both the VOD and listen to the podcast in order to get everything.

And as an aside, do any of them talk about American Gods? It seems like it'd be a show at least Matt would be onto.

Jintor

I can't believe I've been sitting here listening to Matt and Pat complain for ten minutes about Auto steer in MK8 when you just hit l when selecting your kart and it turns off

Okay they're not really complaining but man this is weird

I can't believe I've been sitting here listening to Matt and Pat complain for ten minutes about Auto steer in MK8 when you just hit l when selecting your kart and it turns off

Okay they're not really complaining but man this is weird

Honestly I think the game should have told you that it was a thing that was already set to on, or that you could even adjust in that menu. I had no idea and just went on racing for my first few races thinking I had lost all my MK8 drifting skill, which isn't much but still.

Also Did anyone else notice that someone on the podcast(Pat most likely) is breathing incredibly heavily. Like I couldn't stop hearing it when like Woolie was going over the news.

BlitzKeeg

Pat's breathing in this podcast is disturbing.

I noticed it in the last podcast as well.

Also Did anyone else notice that someone on the podcast(Pat most likely) is breathing incredibly heavily. Like I couldn't stop hearing it when like Woolie was going over the news.

Pat is a sad little man and his baby lungs can't hold in all the sighs.

I really liked this weeks podcast. Pat and Woolie having things to be super pissed about, X-Split exploding, and the cancel button was hilarious.

Hearing Pat get that mad about Melee is always entertaining.

The breathing is probably mic/sound balancing problems, since they seemed to be having quite a few of those this week. Woolie probably couldn't cut his laboured excitement from the playback due to not having polished his knobs before the podcast.

Fancolors

yall should be ready to witness the best character

tumblr_ontiknnI1b1slqqhto1_500.gif

ShadyK54

Night in the Woods, cool. Have been interested in playing it, so I think I'll check out the first episode to see if I'm into it.

Strimei

Out of curiosity, how long an LP should we expect from Night in the Woods?

Not that I dislike it, just dunno how long it is on average.

Fancolors

Out of curiosity, how long an LP should we expect from Night in the Woods?

Not that I dislike it, just dunno how long it is on average.

Depending on how fast/slow they do it and the extra scenes you get by exploring the LP could go between 4 to 7 hours.

4 if they rush the necessary content.

Strimei

Depending on how fast/slow they do it and the extra scenes you get by exploring the LP could go between 4 to 7 hours.

4 if they rush the necessary content.

Gotcha. Sounds good then! Don't really want a super long LP (since I imagine Yakuza will be pretty damn long too) but nothing too short, either.

edit: For anyone interested, Paige's upload channel is now active.

Just finished listening to the Podcast. Yakuza 0 is going to be the daily video now, nice!!! Plus the amount of anger, but well deserved anger Pat had at that Melee player was awesome. The cancel button stuff is top tier hilarious.

It would be kind of nice if they had a "short" intro they could use after the first few episodes go up. For example, the first minute-ish of Yakuza is taken up by their intro and it's kind of annoying after 14 episodes so far.

Anung

Un Rama
It would be kind of nice if they had a "short" intro they could use after the first few episodes go up. For example, the first minute-ish of Yakuza is taken up by their intro and it's kind of annoying after 14 episodes so far.

Yeah stuff kinda bugged. Especially in RE7. Like it's damn good intro but it's over a minute long.

Top Bottom