• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally playing XRD after owning the game for like a month now. What are peoples mains here again? Shack plays slayer right?

are you reading through the backlog?

Potemkin, and I'm thinking of making Zato1 my second.

Ramlethal, eh? Well, here's something to get you started.

Also, if you or anyone else wants to play some Xrd now then let's go.

I wanna play, I want revenge for that beatdown you gave me last time! where's the lobby?

Okingjrr

Ok, I'm gonna go eat dinner, don't you dare post 200 posts in that time.

hqdefault.jpg

At post 19999...

Zenfalcia

Pate reply due to quick junkfood dinner because i hate myself.

I read the backlog too, but I think I'm a faster reader than you.

Possibly, i also get distracted by trying to post on the last page and join in on the most recent discussion.
Not for us

True.
No, it's really only useful for cases like older games that could use an overhaul (like FF8) or meme/fun situations like the Mitsuru thing and random stuff like that (Or I guess general curiosity to figure out how games are designed).
When I play and enjoy a game, everything about that game right down to the font used in Menu plays a part in my overall impression of that game and my experience with it and how I remember it and so on, all the big details and all the little details that most people don't think about.

I don't really go to any sort of effort to pay attention to things like that, I just do it naturally, every game is it's own individual experience to me, even if there are similarities to other games.

i think it's neat to look at parts of games like that. When did it start, or did you always look at games like that?

360pages

Yeah I just think its a bit funny lol. Still I'm kind of disappointed though, I thought it was gonna be more of a traditional fighting game. Oh well.

Pikachu super was hype though, for some reason I do not think every game needs to be a traditional 2D/3D fighter. Even if it's a fighting game.

Xiraiya

Yeah I just think its a bit funny lol. Still I'm kind of disappointed though, I thought it was gonna be more of a traditional fighting game. Oh well.

Well just because it's not, doesn't mean it can't be good, I guess we'll find out, as long as it feels good to play then I'm not going to care if it isn't very technical.

ultimax

Pikachu super was hype though, for some reason I do not think every game needs to be a traditional 2D/3D fighter. Even if it's a fighting game.

Well just because it's not, doesn't mean it can't be good, I guess we'll find out, as long as it feels good to play then I'm not going to care if it isn't very technical.
I'm sure it's going to be a great game, and I'll still probably get it, I just didn't know it was going to be a 3D brawler type game. I just hope it's more balanced than the naruto games

Oberon

Banned
That's the best you could do? ComeOnSon.jpeg I bet you don't even know the anime!

ok then
7e8b148b.gif

Why do anime butts always look so delicious?

Dean Ambrose calls you a scumbag!

who.gif

No don't, this is a good thing. Push Prison School harder. Did you read 152 yet?

I am at RAW chapter 164!
And........you can't even imagine what happened in thos 12 chapters....

Sure, I already planned on reading it.

Great!

mike0dude

get hyped for Dragon Ball Xenoverse you guys...

edit: with the character creator in that game we can finally find the answer to the age old question: Is Rage stronger than Goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom